A fox, i shot almost ,last Feb

Aled_cky

A tea bag in the coffee shed! What sort of primitives habit that far flung recess of Britain. No wonder the Normans built castles. How uncouth can one get. Teabags live in the tea shed Taffy. Coffee in the coffee shed and never the twain shall meet you celtic reprobate.

Jim

P.S below are the pics of the invisible buffallo I nearly shot when I didnt go shooting without Ernest Hemingway. if youre wondering, that isnt a pickle in the corner of my pickle shed

A tea bag in the coffee shed! What sort of primitives habit that far flung recess of Britain. No wonder the Normans built castles. How uncouth can one get. Teabags live in the tea shed Taffy. Coffee in the coffee shed and never the twain shall meet you celtic reprobate.

Jim

P.S below are the pics of the invisible buffallo I nearly shot when I didnt go shooting without Ernest Hemingway. if youre wondering, that isnt a pickle in the corner of my pickle shed

:D:lol: :o :lol: :( :lol::lol::lol:

I am not going to the dam with you as you are unstable, to say the least, or more probably insane. Take your pic Jim d mentalist :P

LB :lol:

Pigeon Master, that pic was put there by Ern.. find it too funny as an entry photo to take off.

Aled

:thumbs: :blink:

love the pet cemetery,log it in your favorite's

come now Aled ,come out of that closet jimdfish will be so proud of you.

you and jim can swap patterns to quilt by on rainy nights sitting by the fire ;)

as to the valleys boyo ,just a figure of speech for a taffy .

Martin