Yarr............

henry d

Most entertainin this be Yarr!

A few years ago I be out Lobster Divin' from Swanage and the local Councillors were out on a motor launch relievin' passin' shippin' of their small change in the name of Marie Curie!

Unfortunately they were pickin on divers with drysuits armed with eggs and flour, an we made em work for their ill gotten gains!

However it was very good to egg and flour the mayor who was dressed up as a pirate complete with mayoral gold chain etc.

Regards

Tufty

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says,

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says,

"But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them **** in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird ****!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

:good: