no money

ferretman

well i booked sometickets last month,and today i have been to my bank and it has nothing init some 1 has took 4.000 out that we have been saving for our wedding.and that was the only thing i have gave me card detales out to.wot should i do i have no money at all i carnt pay for anything at all.i am so gutted i have phoned the police,you never think it is going to happen to you. :hmm::good::yes::yes:???

never happened to me but i know a few people who its happened to must be horrible had my car stolen about 6 weeks ago :good: my absolute pride and joy and its horrible haveing something of huge value stolen , there just scum , they all got there money back but its not the point hope you get sorted mate ???

well i am going to the bank at 3 to day so see wot thay can,thanks lads and henryd do you think it cud be off my computer?:good::oops: well i am so gutted hope i get it back.

Well have you downloaded any stuff like music or films from the net? Or opened any emails that you did not recognise?

Do a anti-virus scan and spyware scan.

sorry to hear youve had it done to you mate, like you say, you think it'l never happen......

makes you wonder if it would be worth having a separate account for on-line transactions and just transfer the amount you need into as and when required....

that way your not handing over the details of your current/saving account.....

im certainly gonna give it some thought.... :good:

i bank online and its certainly VERY useful... the security with it seems o.k, not had any probs yet.... (touch wood) so if the only details you ever hand over are the ones to your special online outgoing payment account, no one should ever have access to your important detail...

if anyone see's any floor in my plan, please let me know before i go into the bother of changing everything.... :oops:

Edited by myzeneye

Sorry to hear that mate :oops: , dont get too stressed about it, the bank should be able to get it all bak and should resolve it.

These are the type of people that should come under the home offices guidelines of "Vermin" then we could get out and do a bit more "vermin control" in our spare time :good:

hi well it looks like i will be getting my money back the police think thay have caught the people but thay will not tell me who it is yet.i will defo be getting a new account and 1 for paying online ect like it has been sed.thanks for the help guyes all the best.ill keep ya updated. :drinks: