Things that aren't where you left them!

Mattw

Mrs P. is a flippin nightmare for this :rolleyes:

Should you ever care to burgle our house, the first place I'd go to would be the dressing gowns on the back of our bedroom door - pockets full of nonsense :yes:

I couldn't find the garage keys this morning at 0500hrs and took great delight in waking her up and asking where they were - Answer, on the bloody washing machine in the garage, of course the first place I should have looked :lol:

She drives me absolutely nuts with her "squirrelous" ways :lol:

P.

They're in the "black hole". You know the one where EVERYTHING disappears to.

I have one and the unfortunate thing is I don't know where it is.

The usual when I ask "where is my " *%*% etc" "it's where you left it last" is the reply.

It bloody well ain't , it has disapppeared into the "BLACK HOLE" of Mrs Vacuum Cleaner.

The one that appears magically after she has tidied up? item NEVER to be seen again.

:rolleyes::yes:

or where those 6-10 odd socks have disappeared to over the last months/years.

Dave K

Edited by Topgunners

Is one of the mags in the gun still? Try looking in the cleaning kit if you have one. All sorts of stuff gets left in the cleaning kit box! Failing that, the mrs has hidden them because she's fed up with you going shooting. The £200 cheque will go from your account and she'll come home with a nice new winter coat so she can keep an eye on you if you happen to find the mags :rolleyes::yes:

Have you checked the car? Bet it was one of those moments where you go, 'i'll put them there out of the way, whilst I tidy the boot up and get my kit put away'.

I did a similar thing only not the car boot, with my Gerber Paraframe after guting some rabbits. Put the knife down on the ground in a spot I would remember, for safe keeping. Bagged my rabbits after taking a pic, put them in the car, undressed the rifle and put away, put the rest of my kit away, shut the boot and drove off. 10mins down the road and early hours of the morning :rolleyes: so I turn round to go back for the knife. Didn't find it but returned the next morning to find it in exactly the spot I put it down in, phew!

Failing that, the mrs has hidden them because she's fed up with you going shooting.

Have you checked the car? Bet it was one of those moments where you go, 'i'll put them there out of the way, whilst I tidy the boot up and get my kit put away'.

I did a similar thing only not the car boot, with my Gerber Paraframe after guting some rabbits. Put the knife down on the ground in a spot I would remember, for safe keeping. Bagged my rabbits after taking a pic, put them in the car, undressed the rifle and put away, put the rest of my kit away, shut the boot and drove off. 10mins down the road and early hours of the morning :lol: so I turn round to go back for the knife. Didn't find it but returned the next morning to find it in exactly the spot I put it down in, phew!

Ok I have tonight pulled the washing machine to bits, theyre not there, cleaned the car out much to the amusement of the girls at work, Did you know they make henry hoovers in pink? not funny. They weret there either.

I also raided my parents house leaving a whirlwind of destruction in my wake, it appears their not there either.

njc110381 I'm worried you may be right, god and the missus only know where they could be. Unfortunately I have not left one in the gun!

what clothes were you wearing the last time you had the cheques ? if er in doors is any thing like mine EVERYTHING goes in the wash as she doesnt check the pockets (including hers ) so i found out 60 quid in jeans pocket came out all diff colours not happy now i check pockets once bitten you no what i mean :lol::lol:

ATB

They're in the "black hole". You know the one where EVERYTHING disappears to.

I have one and the unfortunate thing is I don't know where it is.

:lol: :lol:

or where those 6-10 odd socks have disappeared to over the last months/years.

Dave K

[/quotte]

Dave I know where you socks are!!!!!! They have run off with the pack of pens you bought last week :lol::lol: every last one of them. :lol::beer: