CPSA are diversifying

Bagsy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just sent them an e mail asking why OUR site is being used as a second hand car site, it is the Clay pigeon Shootiing Association not Auto Trader.

It is an absolute disgrace :stupid:;)

I don't know what the fuss is all about..? :welcomeani:

I'm guessing it's Grant Dorrall's car, which was probably leased to the CPSA and the leasing company don't want it back, hence the low mileage.

He would have been provided with a "company" car as part of his employment package.

Grant's has now left the CPSA, his replacement is now in place and probably has his own wheels, hence the vehicle is not required and is being sold off by the CPSA for the benefit of us members.

What on earth is so scandalous about that..??

Cat.

Edited by Catamong

HHHMMM

What is so scandalous?

The fact that you look for the CPSA, open up their homepage expecting to find out about Clay PIGEON shooting and low and bwhold there is a car for sale.

What would benefit us members is for the CPSA to start acting like a professional outfit instead of a jobs for the boys brigade who are only interested in their own little groups.

They obviously don't have car auctions or car sales magazines in Surrey.

Name dropping doesn't impress me either. I don't care who's car it was, is or wasn't it shouldn't be on the home page of the CPSA website.

Sorry MC, you're way offline on this one, they're only doing what any sensible business would do when they've got an unused asset.

I think it's good that they're offering it to the members first, can you imagine the outcry from Mr Angry from Essex, "why wasn't it offered to us members first??"

Cat.

Cat,

As they don't listen or reply to their members anyway it is irelevant.

You are outnumbered on here with the people who have replied so there is obviously an opinion that this is wrong. However what do I know? I am only a member with an opinion

OK,

So I was wrong they do listen and reply

This is their response

Thank you for your email.

The car being advertised is a CPSA owned car that the Directors have decided to sell. It is not a privately owned staff members car. I do however agree that with hindsight it was not appropriate to advertise it on our websites home page. We are making arrangements for this to be moved.

OK,

So I was wrong they do listen and reply

This is their response

Thank you for your email.

The car being advertised is a CPSA owned car that the Directors have decided to sell. It is not a privately owned staff members car. I do however agree that with hindsight it was not appropriate to advertise it on our websites home page. We are making arrangements for this to be moved.

Can you send them an email offering £350 to tarmac my drive? I think £500 is a bit steep :welcomeani:

Come on Mungler,

You are way offline on this,

While I was having coffee with Big George yesterday he was only saying what a good idea it would be if we all used our own websites to punt out unwanted tut.

After all that is what ebay does and they charge you.

Chard,

The Tarmac division of the CPSA said that they could do your drive for £350 as long as it was cash and you could talk a couple of your neighbours into having it done at the same time. Manchester is a long way to go and they would need to bring a full load with them.

It is what any sensible business would do.

Chard,

The Tarmac division of the CPSA said that they could do your drive for £350 as long as it was cash and you could talk a couple of your neighbours into having it done at the same time. Manchester is a long way to go and they would need to bring a full load with them.

It is what any sensible business would do.

I'll see what I can do already.

I've had a word with the old dear next door, but apparently she doesn't have a Shotgun Certificate :welcomeani:

Oh dear, is that what they call an own goal down Billericay way..?? :welcomeani:

Cat.

P.S. - Big George sends his regards, he reckons you need a lesson..!! :stupid:

Funny that,

He said exactly the same about you.

He also happened to mention that your averages aren't what they used to be and the youngsters are now showing you the way. Still I suppose when you get to your age something has to give.

Own goal? no not at all, we all make mistakes and I don't have an issue with admitting to mine.

:P bit of a PR blunder for HQ there when, as PDLM said, all they had to do was link it to another page and few would have been bothered. As has been said, making it the first thing you saw made the organisation look cheap and tacky.

Still, at least they've rectified it.

Now, what else can I find to moan about - I enjoy the Cat v MC banter :hmm: