Look What My Guns Have Turned Into

winchester

Don't you be put off by these grumpy old **** who have never owned one, and can't afford one either.

Typical Harley owner elitist drivel, bought into the hype because Harley is the Rolls Royce of bikes, well no they're not, that would be either BMW or Honda. Everybody else just rides a bike, you poseurs ride a Harley, but only because GQ told you it was de rigeur to do so.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all this my bikes better than yours / that bikes better than that stuff. Winchester bought what he wanted and as long as he is happy with it thats all that matters surely?......Elitist? This site has members from all walks of society, invariably some have more cash than others, I have never read anyone berrating another member over thier choice of Shotgun, we cant all have shiny Berettas in the cabinet ( My Purdeys take all the room anyway)

A bikes a bike , in my opinion, and I say that as someone who has had bikes, though not any more.

Oh, and my willy's bigger than yours!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by ozzy518

I don't get all this my bikes better than yours / that bikes better than that stuff. Winchester bought what he wanted and as long as he is happy with it thats all that matters surely?......Elitist? This site has members from all walks of society, invariably some have more cash than others, I have never read anyone berrating another member over thier choice of Shotgun, we cant all have shiny Berettas in the cabinet ( My Purdeys take all the room anyway)

A bikes a bike , in my opinion, and I say that as someone who has had bikes, though not any more.

If you read Jim sarakun s post again I said he was elitist because we were jealous and couldn't afford a Harley, not because of his choice of bike! As if his access to greater wads of cash makes him superior to other members of this board. THAT is what I was referring to as elitist.

Yes Winchester is doing what he wants, and thats great, and if you read my earlier posts you will have read I started replying as a p*** take, the trouble is you cant hear a chuckle in typing.

I hate bikes since they became socially acceptable anyway, I long for the days when bikers used to scare grannies along with the gang sex and gratuitous violence, ah halcyon days

But how do you know that Jim Sarakuns post was not also posted in the same **** taking vein , In fact , as I know him , I would suggest that he was. No doubt Jim will comment for himself..

Ahh yes, the days of being a biker.....Cant remember the gang sex with the grannies though :rolleyes:

Well I would like to know who this de rigger bloke is, sounds like a French poof to me. So my next question is, what is fullbore doing with French poofs.

Loads of wedge? wish I had. Sold a painting I took from Hitlers Bunker to buy my first Harley. Why people become so judgmental after a few sentences in a forum I don't know. Thought I was the only one.

I have been ito Motorbikes almost as long as shooting , I have allways found both the bike and gun Fraternity to be most welcoming , As always each will have a favourite make ,

Just as there are different types of shooting , so there are different ways to enjoy Bikes , as for being too old , !!!! Well last year I bought myself a RMZ450 motocrosser , I dont ride it as hard as i did years ago but then I dont get Sex every night now! , BUT , I still enjoy it !! .

I followed the Winchester Saga well before I joined here , What happened there could happen again , I am glad he is posting again , and wish him many happy years" Biking" POW!

POW if you ever fancy a blast about give me a PM and i will fetch the crosser over :o if i haven't sold her :rolleyes:

As the land i used to ride on has been built on :rolleyes:

Well your a few hours too late , Rob , I usualy hold my Anual Off road 4x4 do today , but as 4xFun ,were having a full day of kids tuition , they were on the off road arena , . So just a few with Quads m crossers and aNew Remote Control buggy were put through thier paces , .

It was slick on top but Ice below so we only had a few hours , I did not ride myself as its our Anual Family Clay shoot with the Xmas Bun Fight after , Here again all places are taken , SO its another time ,

Also as each of these are a syndicate , insurance may be a problem . I will check .

We realy only run the Bikes n Quads in the summer. with a BBQafter as a lot shoot anyway ,

Leave it with me , I cant give a definate answer at this time , Cheers H N Y , POW!

PS Do you have an Airgun??

POW if you ever fancy a blast about give me a PM and i will fetch the crosser over :o if i haven't sold her :rolleyes:

As the land i used to ride on has been built on :rolleyes:

Rob I just rang up to see if there was a chance for you to shoot ,but unfortunately not , POW!

Edited by POW!

PS Do you have an Airgun??

I do own a airgun :rolleyes:

But only use it as a last resort :o

Rob I just rang up to see if there was a chance for you to shoot ,but unfortunately not , POW!

No worries been out the last two days so could of been pushing me luck with the mrs anyway ;)

Ps, there's plenty of pigeons in the area latley so will be out mon or tues if the frost holds :good: get to the woods in the evening mate , there about :rolleyes:

Well I would like to know who this de rigger bloke is,

He makes fantastic boots, just the job for welding in and slipping in and out of when your in a rush to get to the boudoir!

sounds like a French poof to me. So my next question is, what is fullbore doing with French poofs.

As per the boots just the job for welding in and slipping in and out of when your in a rush to get to the boudoir!

Why people become so judgmental after a few sentences in a forum I don't know. Thought I was the only one.

No judgmental here, just mental

I found my first Harley 45 in pristine condition in Hitlers bunker and since I took up shooting I have found a similar pristine 45 in Greaseproof paper on every farm I shoot on and I get new permissions almost daily!

Edited by fullbore

Hope you enjoy your new bike mate, I have an old Tribsa (1952 A10 Frame T120 Motor) that I blast around on, everyone keeps telling me its

****, slow, old, noisey, what no indicators

well that illegal for a start!!!!

Its not japanese well it must be rubbish, blah blah, blah, oh and and why dont you get a proper bike,

,,,,,,,,,YAWN

Bit of a sore point that, the Yanks HATE it that more parts on the Harleys are made in Japan than in AMerica, so who rides the rice burner now you sherman tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the only bike i ever had was pink had ribbons.bell and basket on it .

And till the age of ten(yes ten) :rolleyes: stabilizers . yes i did have the pee taking out of me .

I never was any good with things that have wheels. :rolleyes:

Well i have never been on a Harley . So anytime someone fancys giving Mrs Sweepy a spin am all yours. :o

xxxxSuzy

Well the only bike i ever had was pink had ribbons.bell and basket on it .

And till the age of ten(yes ten) :rolleyes: stabilizers . yes i did have the pee taking out of me .

I never was any good with things that have wheels. :rolleyes:

Well i have never been on a Harley . So anytime someone fancys giving Mrs Sweepy a spin am all yours. :o

xxxxSuzy

Should have come to the Bisley meet. ;)

FM :good:

Can't help with the Harley, Suzy, but if you want a go on the back of a bike that goes, stops & handles - then I'm your man!!!

I love the way these threads develop

Ok then what is it a trupet in a feather bed or a norton in a rob north , dunlop wheels twin leaders, I Live in the house Rob North used to own ,and his factory was a disused picture house in Short Street that was befor he cleared off to the USA

PS I ALSO HAVE A AMSTRONG MT 500 ROTAX

Edited by winchester