How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Parkford today on my jacks as I had a day off, I went on skeet as it suits my novice eye, had the remote control so had 3 second delay, shot from the gun down position, shot really well felt relaxed, oddly enough I felt like I had all the time in the world to see the clay rather than having the gun in the shoulder which seems to "Tunnel" my vision, what does everyone use to count missed birds ?

Pen and paper, unique design, caused many a stir over the centuries.

I had the day off too, if i'd known i would have joined you.

You great Tart,

43/50 for me this morning. Battues? I ******* hate battues :blink: <_<

Feel the PW love. :blush: I think at the time i was more concerned with the new moulded ear defenders i bought that are absolutely useless. Someone will be getting a phone call Tuesday morning. :blush:

:blink: JJ's today:

Evil Elvis 69

Bagsey 69

Mungler 67 (sbs)

brokenman 64

suebear cant remember

Got joint 2nd in B with Bagsey and one other guy, but as he was there the other guy got the carts, me and bagsey got a free round!!!

They did some gret targets today, very challenging!!!! <_<

74/100 at Barrow Heath today, maybe 3rd in C(abbage) Class. Quite a hard layout there today, only two guns in the 90s and one was Ed Solomon on 92.... he made stand 9 look very easy by straighting it after everyone got 5 or maybe 6. :stupid: I sucked out loud on the last two stands to ruin a likely 78 or 80. Oh well.

Went to Catton Hall today, with Anni and Timps. Load of old cock :yes:

We all shot badly, in fact nearly everybody I saw there shot below their usual capability. Perhaps it was a tough course, though it didn't seem so to me.

Rubbish scores on the doors :

Chard - 76

Craig - 69

Anni - 63

:stupid:

Saw Mr Potter there, he only got 78 which is rubbish for him, though interestingly, Mr Potter Jr. got 90. Well shot that man :D

Bumped into Ron again :good::P :look: . Don't know how he did, I'll check out Claysporting in a bit.

Some good targets there today, and some dreadful refereeing. I got a moody on the first stand, which lasted for the next 4 stands as well, then I snapped myself out of it and shot the rest of the course very well. If anybody needed proof that sulking affects your score, then I was a prime example today :hmm:

Most of the stuff I missed was on those first 5 stands :hmm:

Edited by Chard

A very lowley 68 ex 100, must and will try harder. Babyface managed 81 which was credible, although he was disappointed with the last layout. :good: 97 was the winning score from lee jackson.

Bah!! Well that went right-royally ***s up!!!

Layout 1 - 23/25 :lol:

Layout 2 - 25/25 :lol:

Layout 3 - 18/25 :lol:

Layout 4 - 15/25 :good:

Two teal targets and a naughty pair of quartering away ones ****** me up well and truly!! :yes:

Won some money in C class though so not all bad :lol:

Edited by paulos

Sorry for not turning up at catton this morning lads (wife said i had to go shopping or hungry)

So went to a little 50 birder this afternoon , even after getting stung by a wasp after the third stand i still come joint 1st :yes: they split 1st and second so never had a shoot off :good:

All in all a good day :good: