animal aid

soreshoulder

I am impessed that she had the conviction to become vegan but am shocked a little at her ignorance before undertaking what is, a life changing decision.

1. she says she has never heard of a grouse before! this quite frankly beggars belief and unless she has been living in a cave with no company other than tiny tears doll there is no way that an adult in Britain can reach the age of consent without knowing what a soddin' grouse is.

2. eggs and milk are by products of the meat industry. Milk maybe but a bit tenuous and eggs, surely are a by product of the egg business. you dont eat layers.

As with ZP I dont agree with her but admire hewr principles. it's just a pity they are based on flawed logic

Jim

Knowing full well what she was letting herself in for she still decided to go. Attention seeking self publicist desperate for her fifteen minutes of fame.

As an aside, my old gran who was from poor working class stock and who lived through the Great Depression of the 1920`s once remarked,"Its funny that,when food of any sort was really hard to come by there was no such thing as a vegetarian, never mind a vegan."

Nick.

A quote from her article :

"I did get a hard time from the other contributors, I think they found me a challenge, but this was to be expected as I was the only vegetarian."

Hard time, I did'nt see her get a hard time from anyone, all i saw her do is cry and get taken off the moor!!!

"I think they found me a challenge"...................... I think not, she backed own to every argument!!

I suppose its easy to hide behind an article.

Mark