We will not go down

Santlache

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to continue reading this as i see too many fine gents getting ****** off because of what has been written.. Y'all know who the good blokes are.. I, for one am tired of the US policy makers and think our guns should be turned on them? I choose my battles gents :welcomeani:

And perhaps our fine Gentleman moderators can come up with a political room.. That way the majority might stay clear and avoid any angst :good:

Just coming at you from the southern side :good:

There is nothing wrong with having a serious debate on here, as long as everyone remains civil and we tidy up the derailments every now and then.

If members don't want to read, or contribute seriously to this thread, then just ignore it.

Without posts, it will slowly fall down and off the front page.

i dont think we can solve this by hacking away at the keyboard. Let them fight it out. The thing that bothers me these days, is that wars are not fought by soldiers any more. I can understand two armys fighting it out on the battlefield, but chucking bombs into residential areas is very nasty. I think we should start to look at our own country before we worry about others. We have governments (however poor) to deal with this stuff. :welcomeani:

wHO GIVES A DAM REALY if it was OIL they were fighting over the WORLD POLICE THE GOOD OLD USA and the UK puppet would be straight in there,

ITS THERE COUNTRY, ITS THERE FIGHT , let them get on with it and if they wipe each other out let GOT SORT THEM OUT.

You all would do well to look out at what is happening at home First

There is nothing wrong with having a serious debate on here, as long as everyone remains civil and we tidy up the derailments every now and then.

If members don't want to read, or contribute seriously to this thread, then just ignore it.

Without posts, it will slowly fall down and off the front page.

sense, :welcomeani:

So let me get this correct,you think we in the West love our children and our families more than the Arabs and people of Gaza, and we hurt more at our loss than they do ?

If that is what you mean then I have never heard such a load of rubbish in all my life.

Kids don't smoke crack.

How is actively celebrating your child blowing themselves to bits mourning their loss exactly?

Seriously though before we know it the un will get involved we will send in peacekeepers more infidels for hamas to blame then some poor squaddie will kick some little arab's **** for throwing hand grenades at him he will then get sued by some handwringingpinko liberal the little arab will get a couple of million quid and the right to move to a better life in England and then start funding islamist terrorist group just like the rest of them (take a breath)

wHO GIVES A DAM REALY if it was OIL they were fighting over the WORLD POLICE THE GOOD OLD USA and the UK puppet would be straight in there,

ITS THERE COUNTRY, ITS THERE FIGHT , let them get on with it and if they wipe each other out let GOT SORT THEM OUT.

You all would do well to look out at what is happening at home First

That is my point.. Lets pick our battles.. And as a brilliant young lad on this site might say," Both Governments are ******." I will not mention names..

Babbyc :welcomeani:

That is a brilliant song, I have already listened to it. I can't beleive the israelis are targeting the press as well, I guess the murdering ******** don't want the truth getting out that they are using white phosporus innapropriately.

"I maybe from Rural Bucks, however.................

When I look at the world's problems, the wars, the terrorism, the lies and distortion, it all stems from Zionism and Israel.

Zionism is evil, yet until this problem is addressed it will all continue, especially after Israel's latest excursion into Gaza.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Said Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

I do my bit by opposing Zionism and it's racist policies in any way I can.

For the record I am not an anti-Semite, I have no gripe with any religion, I am an anti-Zionist because of the evil it represents. As far as I'm concerned Zionism is no different to Nazism."

Right with you Santlache, also did you know Hamas was actually created by the Israeli intelligence services Mossad as a radical religious alternative to Fatah who were more teritorial but also more moderate when talking to Israel and making compromises.

According to your pal thats justified if its an israeli child !

We can go on forever with this but at the end of the day they are both as bad as each other.They have both dehumanised the other side and if that was an israeli child he was holding up they would be cheering in palastine.

Possibly but I wouldn't agree if they were cheering for the murder of israeli children and civilians. However, I see illegal military settlements in the Palestinian territories as legitimate targets.

I love children very much and would never want to see kids on either side hurt, I can't actually watch many pictures from Gaza where kids are hurt since they make me very upset and angry :welcomeani:.

Having read all 9 pages of this thread which is the same drivel that has been spouted round the UN table for the last 9 years it is now as it always has been apparent that these ******* hate each others guts and always will do.

Hamas build their rockets and launch them from schools and hospitals and when they get fired back the cameras are there.

Better men than us have tried to sort this debacle out and failed.

I do know one thing though - everyone is willing to talk apart from the camel-******* with the rocket launcher on his shoulder hiding in a school.

Edited by Supersonic

We can go on forever with this but at the end of the day they are both as bad as each other.

Never a more true word said.

Israel feel that they are justified in using the tactics they are using (overwhelming firepower).

Hamas feel that they are justified in using the tactics they are using ("terrorist" attacks).

I find the Hamas method abhorent. Perhaps this is because I have a western, Christian view of life? I read that to some followers of Islam a martyrs death is heroic and to be celebrated; that does not make it any easier for me to understand. Obviously I form my opinions, but what right do I have to judge them by western ideals?

Equally abhorent is the Israeli behaviour in this conflict. Besides all else they have not allowed journalists into Gaza, they have twice bombed UN compounds and this morning used WP shells. There conduct is as that of a petulant child, lashing out at whatever catches their eye, safe in the knowledge that their "big brother" will be there for them.

My sympathies lie with the average Palestinian punter, living in fear each and every day, who probably want no more than to get on with his life.

A good video here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=90...onism&hl=en

Maybe if you watch this then comment on it. Just suggesting ways to open up the debate. I do not like to see people insulting each other because of some politics thread, I mean I agree we each have our own (and sometiems strong views) but it doesn't mean we can't have a civil debate, so people, stop with the insults and just debate like mature adults.

This is an answer to all those who keep spouting the slick Zionist Proaganda slogan:

"If Hamas stop firing rockets then Israeli wouldn't......." (Fill it in gaps yourself)

Hamas rockets or armed attacks on Israel have a pattern, they always follow an act of aggression by Israel, be it an assassination, kidnapping, the murder of women and children or destruction of homes.

Israel negotiated a ceasefire after their last flurry of Hamas rockets on the ILLEGAL settlements, which were themselves in response to Israel kidnapping and holding in prison, without charge or a trial, all the democratically elected members of the Hamas Controlled Authority.

One of the terms of that ceasefire agreement was that Israel would open Gaza up and allow aid in, and to also allow the goods produced by Palestinian farmers out to the markets to get their economy going again.

Israel never opened the borders and never allowed any aid in, yet Hamas didn't break their side of the ceasefire despite this provocation.

Then, in November while the ceasefire was still holding, Israel launched and attack killing six SUSPECTED Hamas people who were SUSPECTED or being engaged in digging holes to Egypt. Note the highlighting of the word SUSPECT. Israel are good at mowing down and assassinating SUSPECTS and they never, ever supply any evidence of this suspects guilt. They never try and arrest them and put them on trial, they just mow them down.

Is that the action of a civilised nation ?

How about assassinating democratically elected members of their authority, politicians, is that OK ?

NO, It's not right and it's not the done thing.

It would be like the British Government sending in the SAS/M15 in to assassinate Gerry Adams or Martin McGuiness during the Troubles in Ireland - it's NOT the done thing and would only inflame the tensions even more.

Yet Israel do it all the time.

This attack on Gaza has all be planned, that is becoming quite clear. The elections in Israel weren't the reason, too much at stake and too much could go wrong to risk that one. Especially after they got a bit of a whipping again two years ago when they took on Hizbollah in Lebanon, and failed to get rid of them at the third attempt and got a bloody nose from them, again.

No, the reason why they went in now is because of Bush, and they had to do it before he left office. Because if they had done it under Obama, the whole show would have been a no-Show because Obama would have reigned them in after a couple of days.

Bush had been surrounded and advised since his very first day in the Presidency by right-wing Neo-Cons, the most influential of them are all Zionist Jews. Richard Perle, Wolfowitz, William Kristol, Elliot Abram, William Schneider, Jr. Jeffrey Bergner, Eliot A. Cohen etc etc, with a supporting cast of **** (Haliburton) Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

Bush's Presidency has been an utter failure throughout the globe, except in Israel, and no other US President has done more for them.

How am i a coward......Because i dont believe in killing children, like you do because they live in the wrong place ?

Or is there some other reason in that twisted ****** up mind of yours ?

You are a coward because you call me an anti-Semite in all but name, and can't bring yourself to do it.

You also like to twist around everything that I say to suit your own agenda. I have never said that I think the killing of Jewish children is OK, what I said was:

"Yes, their rockets were aimed at ILLEGAL Jewish Settlements and I am certain that their intention was to kill."

"Are their attacks Legitimate ?

"Yes, in my opinion they are only doing what you and I would do if it were us on the receiving end of Zionist terrorism all these years"

Or are you saying that if you were a Palestinian, you would just lie down and let Israel take over all your land while they also try and starve you ?

You'll start the old Zionist bull on me soon I'm sure, where you rant on about Holocaust to justify and defend Israel's actions.

Israel have made a whole industry out of the Holocaust, making sure it is rammed down our throats every five minutes. Not a day goes by or year passes without a new Holocaust centre opening in some ****hole corner of the earth, or new film opening (Some have been actually quite good ) But this is one of the Zionists master strokes that they can pull out of the bag and everyone swoons with guilt, yet it's enabled them to literally get away with murder, and some say act like their former tormentors as they crush the Palestinian people.

Roll on Zionist, I find your pathetic attempts at putting me down quite hilarious.