Who's the boy-racer in Honda Civic Type-R

hux001

Well I didn't know a Civic could be driven so fast by a 12 year old......you know who you are...

Overtook a 911 on the Redbourne road heading into St. Albans around midday......BASC sticker in rear window....

Must have been seated on a bolster cushion....surprised you could reach the peddles

:whistling:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't know a Civic could be driven so fast by a 12 year old......you know who you are...

Overtook a 911 on the Redbourne road heading into St. Albans around midday......BASC sticker in rear window....

Must have been seated on a bolster cushion....surprised you could reach the peddles

:whistling:

I believe that was Babbyc1000 :whistling:

Any 911 driver deserves to be overtaken if they can't pay attention to what's going on around them! I'm not that fast in my Landy, but I've stopped several from getting my bit of road when they try to cut me up. Landy brakes aren't that good you know, and they must know it too because of the way they back off when you aim it at them :welcomeani:

I just don't like porches (spelt that the way l intended)....

They are just the ultimate no no....If you see someone in a Boxer, l just think **** as you prob lost half its value in the first two years...Take that 4 x 4 - absolute ****, can't go off road - can't tow (i'm told by a friend who's chopped theirs in for a Disco as they are sick of the running repair costs) - oh and they were what 70k new and worth 35K after the first year!!

:welcomeani:

Perhaps you'd care to ask said 911 driver why they were overtaking the white Avensis in a 30 over the hatchings (opposite the Shell) that was put there after a lad I went to School with was Killed by some other **** overtaking on the same hatchings... ? And then slowing down to 45-50mph to answer his phone :o

We're you in Spritzers getting a hand shandy or something ? :o :oops::oops:

Edited by garyb

when i see someone in a porsche i think "congratulations, you obviously did well in life. you can afford one of the best handling cars produced, you can afford the running costs and depreciation associated with these cars and have earned the right to not give a **** what people think about your car"

lol

so what if it cant tow or go off road, the discovery cant take roundabouts at anything over 20 mph, cant go over a ton and cant thrill you in a way driving a performance car at high speed can :welcomeani:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I know exactly who that silly sod is. I also bet the exhaust was stupidly loud. If you ask him why he's got a boy racer exhaust on his motor, the response is always "It's the standard one for the car"

True as the quiet standard.

I to regular bash porsche's in my 600 quid car but I hold no grudge except I do think you spoilt f44ka and then I think imagine what they spend on petrol a day and how do they do it.

Worst I've seen is a bentley on the last permission I had,farmer's sister rallying threw the gravel in it with stones smashing the s4it out of it lol.

Edited by Axe

I get my revenge on boy racers at those split speedhumps. I have at least two major front skirt jobs and a sump down to me so far. They just can't abide the thought of a Galaxy used as a taxi being able to pass them. It's hilarious watching them race between the humps and trying to out guess and line up for which one I'm going to pass them at. :hmm:

Bleddy Taxi drivers. :D

I get my revenge on boy racers at those split speedhumps. I have at least two major front skirt jobs and a sump down to me so far. They just can't abide the thought of a Galaxy used as a taxi being able to pass them. It's hilarious watching them race between the humps and trying to out guess and line up for which one I'm going to pass them at. :birthday:

Bleddy Taxi drivers. :yay:

:hmm::D:lol:

I get my revenge on boy racers at those split speedhumps. I have at least two major front skirt jobs and a sump down to me so far. They just can't abide the thought of a Galaxy used as a taxi being able to pass them. It's hilarious watching them race between the humps and trying to out guess and line up for which one I'm going to pass them at.

Bleddy Taxi drivers.

speed ramps are there for a reason to slow vehicles down so trying to overtake / provoke a race pot kettle black