my kind of shooting

varmintator

Good video, but I don't agree with that site. Just watched a video where a man with a very small penis just fired 4 shots into a giraffe, it stayed alive for ages and was completely wrong.

I don't want to advertise that video, as it makes us all look like that ******* idiot

Edited by harfordwmj

• 2 weeks later...

when the sound started it sounded like a load of women laughing lol.

The vid, to me, defies the art of wildfowling. Anyone can pop outta nowhere and reel of loads of shots at once but where's the fun in that? Unless you're painballing that is.......

No real skill involved, just the element of surprise really.

when the sound started it sounded like a load of women laughing lol.

The vid, to me, defies the art of wildfowling. Anyone can pop outta nowhere and reel of loads of shots at once but where's the fun in that? Unless you're painballing that is.......

No real skill involved, just the element of surprise really.

It's not really wildfowling in the sense that it's not one man and his dog!

The skill comes into picking a good spot for a hide, the fieldcraft involved in creating that hide, the knowledge of effective decoy patterns, and the skill at knowing flight paths and the correct time of year. Oh, and you still have to shoot the geese - even if there are loads of them!

The fun - well many antis could ask where's the fun in shooting an animal. I presume the enjoyment comes out of the sense of achievement - and a decent roast goose for din-dins :yes:

It's not really wildfowling in the sense that it's not one man and his dog!

The skill comes into picking a good spot for a hide, the fieldcraft involved in creating that hide, the knowledge of effective decoy patterns, and the skill at knowing flight paths and the correct time of year. Oh, and you still have to shoot the geese - even if there are loads of them!

The fun - well many antis could ask where's the fun in shooting an animal. I presume the enjoyment comes out of the sense of achievement - and a decent roast goose for din-dins :yes:

Not in this case, these things are premade (like metal bottomed hides or something) and you pay to go hide in one.

Good video, but I don't agree with that site. Just watched a video where a man with a very small penis just fired 4 shots into a giraffe, it stayed alive for ages and was completely wrong.

I don't want to advertise that video, as it makes us all look like that ******* idiot

Shooting giraffe? Not my cup of tea I have to say. Then again, I'm not a yank with an ego problem :yes:

Having that many geese outside your hide must get the old adrenaline pumping.

SN :yes:

Edited by sirnovember