LAND ROVER'S ARE THE ONLY 4X4 WORTH HAVING

George1990

Alright i suppose if your doin girly shoppin with your missus up town :P:P:P
My missus hates going out in my car as it is constantly caked in mud and she gets dirty off the sills when climbing in but dont under estimate the capabilities of the ML270, it seriously is a good motor and mine has been off roaded, I have the bills for the damage to prove :good: but it does lack locking diffs, it has low range and permanent 4 wheel drive and 24 mpg for a diesel bus isnt bad I suppose, I still keep looking at Range Rovers but cant decide if they would be reliable or money pits.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

land rover defender all the way :good:

had to fix a few things but nothing important really.

easy to maintain, and cheap as well.

does around 30mpg on the motorway.

awesome off road, and easy and cheap to mod.

this is my beast having a play :P (ignore whats written on the door lol, a jealous corsa owner was bored :P )

offroading.jpg

and this is what i would love to own :P

21092008182.jpg

4.2 litre turbo diesel in a 90 with 44" super swamper tyres, absolutely nuts off road lol

Den yours has hardly seen grass let alone mud ............................................

And even then you confess that you go home and wash it

Boys and there toys

Just because i keep it clean & change my air freshener christmas tree every month doesn't mean to say i don't go off roading :angry::good::yes:

Is it the way he parks?

Very nearly right, its the way the rear suspension catches when he goes up a tiny incline and the the pink squiggle, how any man could drive around in a white and pink softtop and not feel like a complete ***** i dont know :oops: :oops: :yes::good::oops:

Here's one of my shake,rattle & roll boxes on wheels...uncomfortable to drive,**** if your traveling long distance (especially if time is of the essence), uneconomical unless driving locally...that's the bad points. Good ones...fun to drive, everyone looks at you when in traffic, goes anywhere,parts are cheap,women don't like to ride in them and the best one in my opinion...can't talk on a mobile or even hear it ring when your driving :good:

IMG_1024.jpg