Body Piercing

Fuji Shooter

i've still got my right nipple pierced, used to have a Prince Albert (but the wife soon saw to that when we started dating), had 3 in my left ear (again all gone now)

I am sorry dude but ya aint getting anything sharp near my John Thomas :oops: It was bad enough getting fixed after the birth of my son :good:

I was such a cool rebel as a child, I pierced my ear twice (ear lobe and the top cartilage bit) myself using one of my mum's earrings when I was about 11...! It took hours of twisting a blunt ear stud and it really hurt!

Obviously it's not body piercing on the monumental scale that some people have done, but I thought I'd add my story :oops:

My dad was furious when he saw it and pinned me down and ripped it out my ear! I'd only done it because my parents wouldn't let me get it pierced in the first place.

The lobe one is still there and it's never closed up, probably because I keep sticking things through it when i get drunk :good:

Edited by harfordwmj

I was such a cool rebel as a child, I pierced my ear twice (ear lobe and the top cartilage bit) myself using one of my mum's earrings when I was about 11...! It took hours of twisting a blunt ear stud and it really hurt!

Obviously it's not body piercing on the monumental scale that some people have done, but I thought I'd add my story :oops:

My dad was furious when he saw it and pinned me down and ripped it out my ear! I'd only done it because my parents wouldn't let me get it pierced in the first place.

The lobe one is still there and it's never closed up, probably because I keep sticking things through it when i get drunk :good:

I know what you mean :oops: I go to a party and feeling good and the first thing i want to do is drive a 10 p nail through my forearm :oops:

I have never got any body part of myself pierced, I don't like tatoos either. I see body piercings as being cole causes of skin infections and neve felt the need to have one, but maybe that's just me.

I have never got any body part of myself pierced, I don't like tatoos either. I see body piercings as being cole causes of skin infections and neve felt the need to have one, but maybe that's just me.

I have Nordic Ink and god do i feel powerful :good:

ive got my nipple pierced and my ears pierced and streched and im fairly tattooed up too but do you know what the difference is between someone who's got tattoo's and pierceings and someone who hasent, someone who has dosent give a toss if you have or not..... :good: