"White rabbit"

Power ranger

Hi all, does anyone see many white rabbits (or very light couloured) whilst out shooting ? Was out lamping with a friend twice last week we saw a virtualy "white rabbit" in the same area on both visits. The first time we were walking the land looking for a good stalking area when we got the usual motionless bright eye glint in the beam so we aproached slowly and it didnt move a muscle. In disbelief i took a standing shot at about 35 yards. not my favorite stance and totaly missed. It bolted imediatly in a large ark round us and vanished through the hedge. On later discusion we both agreed we had cut him of from his hole on our aproach. Saw it again on the second visit, watched him closely for several mins then spooked him to see if it took the same route, and it did ! I'm out on the hunt tomorow night determined to bag this one ! :rolleyes:

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

Edited by Power ranger

yes theres two types

The first can talk and often tries to give you a bottle with drink me wrote on it

the other type is six foot tall & only you can see it

either way you should speak to your doctor or other health profesional about these sightings

Hi all, does anyone see many white rabbits (or very light couloured) whilst out shooting ? Was out lamping with a friend twice last week we saw a virtualy "white rabbit" in the same area on both visits. The first time we were walking the land looking for a good stalking area when we got the usual motionless bright eye glint in the beam so we aproached slowly and it didnt move a muscle. In disbelief i took a standing shot at about 35 yards. not my favorite stance and totaly missed. It bolted imediatly in a large ark round us and vanished through the hedge. On later discusion we both agreed we had cut him of from his hole on our aproach. Saw it again on the second visit, watched him closely for several mins then spooked him to see if it took the same route, and it did ! I'm out on the hunt tomorow night determined to bag this one ! :rolleyes:

Bag it, take a snap, post it on here :angry:

Well, if you see it again, and really want to shoot it - do it with a shotgun so there's something left to look at (possibly Taxidermy job).

White Rabbits Arn't unheard of, but are pretty rare - everything can carry the albino defect, so I'm sure it's possible

White or light coloured rabbits are a genetic defect, rabbits rely on the brown colour they are for camo, they also rely on this brown colour to contrast with the white flash of fur under their tales to warn of danger. If your a white or light colored rabbit you don`t really stand much chance of passing on your genetic material.