Woman makes cup of tea after being shot in head

alexm

typical, these americans take the jokes to seriously SERIOUSLY GUYS, IF SHE COMES OUT OF THE KITCHEN YOU SHORTEN THE CHAIN NOT BLOODY SHOOT EM... jeese you need some lessons.....

:D

but jees lucky son of a bitch, how ironic would it be if, like my kitchen, the radio was going and when the officers entered from the radio bursts "AND THEN IT HIT ME LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU BOY, YEAH ITS TRUE BOY" :yes: mwahahahaha LOL

typical, these americans take the jokes to seriously SERIOUSLY GUYS, IF SHE COMES OUT OF THE KITCHEN YOU SHORTEN THE CHAIN NOT BLOODY SHOOT EM... jeese you need some lessons.....

:good:

but jees lucky son of a bitch, how ironic would it be if, like my kitchen, the radio was going and when the officers entered from the radio bursts "AND THEN IT HIT ME LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU BOY, YEAH ITS TRUE BOY" :good: mwahahahaha LOL

Taking the joke seriously? Not me.. I still use the kings rule of thumb :good:

i was always under the impression that a bullet is followed by a cone of turbulent air which damages the internals as it makes it's way through the body

Its usually a hydrostatic shockwave that does the damage. Bullet hits tissue, tissue is 90+ percent water, water doesn't compress so energy is passed through to neighbouring bit of tissue etc. Hence you get an area of damaged tissue all round the path of the bullet where it passes through.

In this case, as I understand it, the bullet passed between the two lobes of the brain where there is little tissue and hence damage was minimal!