King George wins the World English Sporting.

Nicely done George !! :yes:

Ed Solomon would have been in the shoot off if his 2nd round hadn't been so bad. :oops:Cheryl Hall shot below her best as well it seems. :lol:

http://www.wyshotgun.com/results/world/1_1.htm

That is because Catamong was hanging off the back of her skeet vest all the way round begging her to tell him where she got it from. He has copied the gun, grown and dyed his hair and he just needs the Skeet vest to complete the look.

Wow, there's some cracking names in there!!

Plenty of Randys, Chips and Clints, but TWO Hunters, a Lonesome, an Eddie Bump and a Rusty Wafer!! :good:

Check out the guy in 'A' class (3rd from last on 117) :good::good::lol:

That's gotta be a joke?? :lol::lol::lol:

Well done GD :good:

Edited by poontang

It's a good job they didn't have shoot-off between :

Matthew Bone

Jeff Bone

John D Harris

Mike Hampton

Gerardo Ponce

Andrew Seaman

Randall Gay

Wayne King

Doesn't bear thinking about :good:

Just as well it's not a horse race either...

"It's Wayne King coming up behind Gay, with Ponce in the rear, Bone is well ahead with Hampton caught between Bone and Bone, seaman is all over ponce coming on strong with just one length between them, Gay falls back on to Wayne King and Wayne King spurts ahead... etc etc"

Nicely done George !! :good:

Ed Solomon would have been in the shoot off if his 2nd round hadn't been so bad. :lol: Cheryl Hall shot below her best as well it seems. :good:

http://www.wyshotgun.com/results/world/1_1.htm

There's some funny logic at work here Pete, your comments about Ed are a bit like saying that Mung would have beaten Cat at the Essex Masters if only he'd had a better second round, surely you can say that about your own or anybody elses score, a bit of a no brainer really.?

I think Cheryl also shot well, she tied for 1st place in the Ladies and I presume she lost the shoot off, so that's not a bad result, she also won the Prelim event, and the 5 stand, and came 2nd in the FITASC, can't be bad..? :good:

And yes, I'll probably be shooting with her again next Bank Holiday at Southdown, no doubt she'll put in another awesome performance. :good:

Cat.

I used to work with an American Airforce Tech Sergeant who was called "Randy Shaver".

Keeping a straight face was not easy when introducing him to others.

Sorry for the random derailment.

ZB

An bloke in the American side of the company I work for is called Dakota Philbrek :welcomeani: