• Labour to win.
    • Tories to win.
    • Other party to win.
    • Couldn't give a toss.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not actualy being a resident anymore ,it still concerns me having family there , from what i see and read about ,the general concensus is tony BS blair is running the old country into the ground ,his being the pupet to the Bushmaster doesn't help , i have to go tory ,hopefuly the sporting comunity will benefit . just my humble overseas opinion .

Martin

I don't want Labour again, but I cannot see an alternative. The Tories are simply not the political strength I remember since William Hague was ousted.

It gives me an uneasy feeling about our great pursuits of hunting and fishing to think that Labour might be victorious!

:lol:

I think unfortunately that willium hague had his time too soon. I predict he will get back i the chair and lead the torries to power at the next general election in 2009.

Surprised at the apathey and support for the communists!! :lol::D:lol::P:lol: :<

Dave

Edited by Devilishdave

Not actualy being a resident anymore ,it still concerns me having family there , from what i see and read about ,the general concensus is tony BS blair is running the old country into the ground  ,his being the pupet to the Bushmaster doesn't help , i have to go tory ,hopefuly the sporting comunity will benefit . just my humble overseas opinion .

Martin

You have said it for Martin, thats the way I sees it. :lol:

Best regards,

Feather

Now that the general election has been called by Tony B-liar, How do you see the outcome.

I know some may not voice their opinion, but it will be interesting to see the Pigeonwatch point of view.

How we see the result is not necassarily how we will vote.

A poll on how we will vote would give more indication of our feelings!

I'm on the electoral roll for the first time in almost 20 years, I hope!

I'd like to think that Mr. B. Liar and his bunch of sycophantic cronies could get a good thrashing (in the election as well !!) :lol::lol:

I'm afraid a vote for Labour is a vote against field sports, for ever increasing immigration, compulsory council sites for ******, more cases of MRSA, worsening schools but at least we'd still get plenty of lies and deceit to moan about.

My fear is that Howard is not a strong enough challenge for the supercilious scumbag B Liar.

went for tory as thats how i will vote.already lost work this year to immigrants who work for half my daily rate,pay no tax and still claim benefit.if despising the fact that this has happened makes me a racist then i am one.enough is enough.

I'm afraid a vote for Labour is a vote against field sports, for ever increasing immigration,

Last Saturday morning there were 65 of us at work.

Only 14 were British!

Thats a sad day rjimmer,the days of the old british/english worker are gone .

On the other hand , im an Englishman in Canada ,i dont think of myself as an imigrunt, i hope theCanadians dont either , to put more spin on it going through my paper work here ,since Jan 3RD i have hired 6 Canadians, 4 Englishmen, 1 Russian,2 Polish, 1 Morrocan 3 Chinese and lastly a Romainian ( the one holding up the bison head, pic posted ,and no he hasn't stolen it .......yet :lol::lol: )

Its like working in the United Nations

Who was that masked man Enoch Powel :P

Martin

Somebody said somewhere that within 10 years there won't be any manual work for white British males.

I can believe it!

Does Tony Blair really think that all the Brits will be so educated, educated, educated that we will be supervising the foreigners?

One of the Polish chaps we have loading lorries has got a masters degree in economics.

It's all got beyond a joke, immigrants being given money to buy cars so they can go and look for work, no control over illegal immigration, false unemployment figures aided by the vast numbers of people going to universities taking irrelevant courses which will never lead them to jobs when they "qualify", Big organisations like Tesco employing droves of illegals and getting away with it. The list just goes on.

My lad is sorting out a plumbing apprenticeship and where his boss works is a new housing development for...you guessed it IMMIGRANTS, the locals are up in arms having been stuck on the housing list for years. Surprise surprise, all the new houses got burnt down the other weekend.

Went into Burger King in Milton Keynes recently and couldn't see one white face working there, thought it odd so went to the other MK Burger King the next weekend and same thing, no whites. Emailed Burger King asking them to explain how this could happen unless they were using racist employment policies, no reply, repeated the email and told them I would be reporting them to the race relations people, still no reply. Looked on the internet for race relations in employment and found the relevant government office, sent them a copy of my original email and got back a list of local phone numbers to call to report individual cases of racism. Emailed them back to ask how I could get the employment policies of Burger King investigated as I'm sure they are using racist selection of staff, guess what, no reply.

As an indigenous, white, law abidong person you are now a second class citizen in this country yet I wouldn't be surprised if what Teal and DD said isn't what will happen at the election.

As they say "last one to leave the country turn the lights out.....unless that is the ****** have nicked all the bulbs by then"

You will probably find that verry few White british people are willing to do the menial work in Burger king and put up with the stigma of being a burger fliper all for minimum wage. Some parts of the country people are being bussed in from an hour away to work in the supermarkets because none of the locals want to do the work.

Dave

Some parts of the country people are being bussed in from an hour away to work in the supermarkets because none of the locals want to do the work.

Dave

Should have their dole money stopped if they won't work. If we weren't flooded with immigrants the jobs would be better paid. You might say that the price of things would then go up but the workers would be paying tax which I doubt the illegal immigrants do. Can't even have National Insurance numbers as they are working on the black (no pun intended) economy.

Big companies like Tesco charge top dollar for their produce and have now been caught twice near here employing large numbers of illegals in their warehouse. If they get a big fine it will go on to the price of their products.

Supermarkets like Tesco's are partly responsible for the decline in our economy. Look what they've done to thousands of high street businesses who have gone bust because of the stiff competition or rather superior buying power of the supermarket giants.

Bring back the High Street, ban the Supermarkets!!! Let them get the fines and put the prices up, it would stop people using them.

Regards,

Axe

Edited by Axe

Any country with its own oil supply would have a strong economy regardless of the political party in power.

See how strong we are in a very few years time after the North sea oil has been exhausted and its revenue wasted by all the do gooders in power at the moment.

Where will the money come from then to offer every Tom,**** and Harry in the world a free home and income to live on? :lol:

I am not a labour supporter but I dont see any decline in out econemy. At the moment the econemy is the strongest I ever remember it.

Dave

What none of the other parties have ever taken up regarding our "prosperity" is the fact that changes in how tax is paid changed during this governments time in office giving them a massive windfall of money to squander. I can't believe that no other party has hit them over the head with this.

Imagine how prosperous we could be if we didn't have such wasteful use of our money !!! How can our hospitals be so filthy as to allow MRSA to proliferate ?, if they have cleaners can it cost much more to actually clean rather than do half a job ? It really does begger belief, the cost of compensating the poor **** who contract the almost always fatal illness must be astronomical in comparison.

I just love it when Brown stands there pontificating over how much the government are going to give to this or that good cause, you'd almost believe the money came from some activity they were personally involved in which raised the funds rather than just giving us back our own hard earned money that has been ruthlessly collected via a multitude of stealth taxes. I still don't see how and government that introduces tax on insurance policies can hold it's head up. SHAME ON THEM !!!

If postal voting is allowed I'll put a big wedge on labour winning in Birmingham :lol::ernyha:

please forgive me before you read this as i do not pay much attension to polatics never have and i dont know who to vote for sorry :*)

what will happen to our sport if labour gets in again ?

will conservative support our sport and why ? how do we know they wont act the same as labour

the only thing i know about labour is the interest rates on my morgage have stayed low so i can afford a nice house when conservatives where in before i owned a house my mates morgage went sky high when interest rates reached around 15 %

cheers shawn

Edited by shawn9914