Midland game fair any good ???

blackbird

the midland is the biggest and best game fair i have been to,and i have been to most others except the CLA.and to be honest 1 day is not enough time to get round it all.go you wont be dissapointed,if time and money is not an issue get a weekend pass and either camp on site or find a local b+b

the midland is the biggest and best game fair i have been to,and i have been to most others except the CLA.and to be honest 1 day is not enough time to get round it all.go you wont be dissapointed,if time and money is not an issue get a weekend pass and either camp on site or find a local b+b

Its the 19th and 20th September.

If anyone wants a good B & B locally within 4 miles, people that own it really nice and they guy also shoots as well. reasonably priced and good breakfast, last year I just had cereal and toast and they made me up some bacon sandwiches to take with me. if you want details pm. me

• 2 months later...
Hi all been going to the welsh game fair last few years what a waste of time & money :whistling::whistling::rolleyes: anyway whats the midland game fair like :lol::D:hmm:

It depends why you go to game fairs.

The Midland is the best for shopping for guns and gun bits, if that is what you are looking for.

But expect traffic jams, expect expensive drinks, expect expensive food etc etc and expect threads on here the week after moaning about all three :yes:

Are you looking for a Purdey or a Holland & Holland then? :yes:

From memory (I haven't been for a couple of years) all the major manufacturers are there, whether they will be this year with money being tighter, who knows?

There are loads of gun shops anyway, the advantage being they are all in one place for the weekend not spread all over the country.

Are you looking for a Purdey or a Holland & Holland then? :yes:

No don't be crazy i'm not after 'a' Purdey or Holland who wants just one i am more after a trio at a very nocked down show price :whistling: haha but no i just like to have a look and take them as a sign of a high quality show if they are going to it.

George