eel

davie mac

Well i did give it ago once and i mean once.

Caught a nice eel down at Ladybay and thought i would eat it, stuck it in the microwave and to be honest when it came out it was pulsating as if it was still alive :yes: never again :)

Now Conger is a different story, lovely chunks of white meat :)

Nooooooooooo EELS are the food of the gods = fried, stewed, jellied, smoked .Live eels at watford market are about £9:50 a pound

I was sort of with you until you mentioned "jellied".My god they are horrible !

£9.50 A pound !!! I can walk out my front door with rod and line and come back 3 hours later with a wheel barrow full of them !

I have never tried one cooked properly as i dont consider jellied anything real food.

are daresay a decent steak will taste horrible if you microwave it - cook it properly and it's a completely different thing

I saw a recipe once for making Eel.. Place Eel on cedar plank and gently smoke till done.. Throw away Eel and eat plank.. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
have you noticedhow all the food from east london is made to be eaten by people without any teeth

Now that is god damn funny :oops::lol: :lol: :D :D We say that about the Green County holler folk.. Not many forks in those family trees :good: