which ones work well please help me decide

i was thinking of buying these ones

Power Crow Ref: RI330

Magpie and Jay Call Ref: ACMA

Pigeon Call Ref: CW6719

all on the site below

http://www.euroguns.co.uk/acatalog/Crow__M...gpie_Calls.html

thanks steve

Hi Steve. The best crow caller on the market ( in my opinion) is the Primos Power crow call. These retail for about £10. With practice, it produces a variety or crow sounds. With mine, I can also get rook and jackdaw.

Some have rubbished this caller, but, having tried (at cost) many other types over the years, the Primos is about the best.

Any questions, please ask.

regards

Steve

Hi Steve. The best crow caller on the market ( in my opinion) is the Primos Power crow call. These retail for about £10. With practice, it produces a variety or crow sounds. With mine, I can also get rook and jackdaw.

Some have rubbished this caller, but, having tried (at cost) many other types over the years, the Primos is about the best.

Any questions, please ask.

regards

Steve

thank you very much

power crow is very good but forget the pigeon call waste of time mate :blink:

are the pigeon callers that bad then ?

i agree with steve b with the primos is a good caller, and the best one for jackdaws i have ever tried, i have a sam neyts caller and that is very good at calling crows in, i have been sent a darryll gibson crow caller from a mate in the usa and i have had brilliant results with that as well, but i did find you do have to practise with all these callers to get the best results, i got my caller from sam by sending him a pm on youtube and his price and service was very good :lol:

i agree with steve b with the primos is a good caller, and the best one for jackdaws i have ever tried, i have a sam neyts caller and that is very good at calling crows in, i have been sent a darryll gibson crow caller from a mate in the usa and i have had brilliant results with that as well, but i did find you do have to practise with all these callers to get the best results, i got my caller from sam by sending him a pm on youtube and his price and service was very good :lol:

just sent him a pm on youtube ill let you know the price when he contacts me

• 5 months later...
blimey ! :yes: glad I read this thread ..I bought one of them from a gunshop down here..just watched the video ..and what a difference in sound....

I paid £11.99 not sure if its the same make ..but looks like it and now.... sounds like it ;)

Which gunshop mate....I'd be interested in 1 of those next time your there.... :( :lol:

Edited by smig4373