Blaser

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pretty drab photos on there!

Why would you shoot a hippo! :lol:

VOTED!

one of the most dangerous wild animals out there that when they get too prolific kill large numbers of villagers in Africa, I can't imagine why you'd want them controlled

one of the most dangerous wild animals out there that when they get too prolific kill large numbers of villagers in Africa, I can't imagine why you'd want them controlled

If you meant it the way i think then i agree.

But on the other end of the topic, in some Countries like South Africa there is hundreds of game farms and reserves and with so many hippos about they do need to be controlled, its like the elephants there is just to many now and not many places left to take them to.

I have been on game reserves where the elephants is turning the reserve into deserts, even our biggest reserve the Kruger national park is having big problems with them now and that is the best run reserve in the world!!

And in other reserves where hunting is allowed 1 hunter spends as much money hunting for big game as 2000 day visitors, So on the conservation aspect of things, Hunting pays!!