Go on admit it!

Ozzy Fudd

I have to cover up these days as I have a skin condition that is sensitive to the sun. I come out in very small blisters that itch like mad, not much fun. I have learnt recently that there is a course of treatment that helps to reduce the skins sensitivity but must be started in February so missed the boat this year. Ultimately, staying in the shade is best. Its a real pain as I used to worship the sun.

And it's a me too from him :blink:

I just get browner, but I'm still rather wary of it these days :yes:

I seem to have known a few people who've got a melanoma (sp) and skin cancer seems to be on the rise. I saw a red-headed lad yesterday walking round Manchester in trainers and shorts. He looked very painfully pink, but still wasn't covering up :good:

I think a lot of the rise in cancers is down to these hideous sun bed tanning things, but not all of it. Problem with me is that I don't like sun creams, load of old grease :yes: so I tend to give them a swerve. I like to be out in it all day, but I won't lie in it sunbathing like a tourist retard :hmm: .

how the **** am i supposed to get a sun tan? :hmm: i get into the office about 0515, and dont get out till 1900 some days. its bad in the winter, as i go to work in the dark, and then come home in the dark again.

managed to cut the grass last night about 8pm, so at least the kids can enjoy it.

Go on boy!! Work, work, work! Millions of people are counting on you dude :blink: :good:

I'm glad there's a lot of sunburnt men out there. First sign of sun the chavs usually whip off their tops, subjecting us to the sight of their scrawny white bodies. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't strut around thinking they were some kind of Adonis. Euggghhh! Always makes me feel queasy when I see it. The absolute worst is when they do it indoors in supermarkets and shopping centres.

Rhiannon

I'm glad there's a lot of sunburnt men out there. First sign of sun the chavs usually whip off their tops, subjecting us to the sight of their scrawny white bodies. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't strut around thinking they were some kind of Adonis. Euggghhh! Always makes me feel queasy when I see it. The absolute worst is when they do it indoors in supermarkets and shopping centres.

Rhiannon

I know the type, Hull is full of them. I've just been into town on my lunchbreak and the streets are paved with sunburnt chavs, walking around with Staffordshire bull terriers, carrying a can of warm Stella.

not me :yes:

I never burn just get darker and darker :hmm: :blink:

Steve

funny this is only the 2nd time i can ever remember being burnt, last time was australia over 4 years ago!

Rhiannon

dont worry rhiannon, one thing i can not be described as is scrawny :yes::good:

don,t worry suzi it,s your arian/nordic blood.come the next ice age it will be our turn.we are the chosen ones we shall rule the world.i,m going in my bunker for a bit of planing. got to arrange the trip to poland.

Ive taken the daughter body boarding the last couple of weekends down at Woolacombe.....really hot but the water is very cold.....lets just say that my Weena and attachments were aching with the coldness :look: :cry1::cry1:

Anyway even in the sun light you could see some people sat on the beach beaming with redness, i got back home on Saturday evening and i have caught the sun on the top of my feet, really hurts but im not going to cry :cry1: i keep telling myself im a big boy now and the pain will go away...until next time :cry1:

well ive gone one step further than everyone, ive got sunstroke :P

had the last 2 days off work, body temperature 39, shivering like mad (not fun when your aching all over), head feels so fuzzy i can hardly speak half the time or walk, and im living on nurofen and lucozade. just when all the farmers are getting silage cut as quick as possible, saw over a hundred crows on one of my permissions the other night that was just cut. lucky me :good:

I've not had much chance to get burnt as yet but when I do, Boy am I gonna be sorry. Only been burnt very badly twice. Once in Gran Canaria some years back. So burnt I was contemplating jumping into the pool during the nightto take the heat away but I knew it would be such a shock to the system so I didn't in the end.

The other time was a couple of years back down at Winchelsea. Sat on a bench and had me lunch in the glorious sunshine only to come back looking like I'd walked through a nuclear reactor.

Was gutted on Tuesday as was working fitting out a bathroom for an old customer so spent the day sweating like a fat bloke. Also spent some of the time pining out the window and wishing I was out there.