Go on admit it!

Ozzy Fudd

i feel like an 80 year old man at the mo, my whole back and shoulders got scorched yesterday for the firsttimein years (slurring "i don' needa wear top" through the 8th double vodka is a dead giveaway that you arent fit to make these decisions). my mates kicking silage tonight and rang to see if i wanted to go up for a while with the 10/22, but at the mo all i want to do is get cream rubbed on my back while i ly there feeling incredibly weak (and fuzzy) feeling sorry for myself :P

maybe ill learn sometime :D :yp:

so anyone else feeling like theyve been to the set of the towering inferno?

exam lads i feel the pain :yes: i too have suffered at the hands of the dreaded maths (except evos your just weird :yp: got biology on the 22nd and physics AGAIN on the 10th :good: ) as for the sun :look: not had chance to catch it yet... been gardening all weekend (oh the joys) without my shirt YET STILL I SEE NO BURNING hmmm maybe im immune this time... :D

has anybody found that you just cant get cool, no matter what you stay hot... i was down to just shorts on sunday (evening) yet still i felt like i was dressed for everest... i was BAKING...

but lets not moan about the heat... your own fault babs... you really do need a carer :D to make decisions for you when your drunk :D but BRING ON TUESDAY... highs of 26 wooooo looking forward to this......

ATB

Mark

:P

Im not burnt at all, because I have been sweltering away indoor doing a damn mathes exam :(

I been doing biology exam today in the ******* heat.....

exam lads i feel the pain :( i too have suffered at the hands of the dreaded maths (except evos your just weird :D got biology on the 22nd and physics AGAIN on the 10th :( ) as for the sun :( not had chance to catch it yet... been gardening all weekend (oh the joys) without my shirt YET STILL I SEE NO BURNING hmmm maybe im immune this time... :good:

has anybody found that you just cant get cool, no matter what you stay hot... i was down to just shorts on sunday (evening) yet still i felt like i was dressed for everest... i was BAKING...

but lets not moan about the heat... your own fault babs... you really do need a carer :look: to make decisions for you when your drunk :yes: but BRING ON TUESDAY... highs of 26 wooooo looking forward to this......

ATB

Mark

:yp:

Chuck a 2hr long DT exam into the mix as well boys. :P

Got 6 more exams in the next 3 days. 10 more exams overall... last exam on the 11th of June and I don't intend on remembering much of the night. :D

Currently 'geographying it up'. :D

FM :look:

Chuck a 2hr long DT exam into the mix as well boys. :P

Got 6 more exams in the next 3 days. 10 more exams overall... last exam on the 11th of June and I don't intend on remembering much of the night. :yp:

Currently 'geographying it up'. :D

FM :look:

How could I forget DT :D

was yours on recycling bins :yes:

I only have four left :good: 2 english, chem, phiz :D

P20! It really is the best sun protection. It 'aint cheap,but you put it on once a day,it lasts ten hours and it tans whilst it protects.My parents used to sail all around the world and in some of the hottest places and P20 is the only sun protection they would buy :P

got burnt arms at st michaels mount on saturday....spent all day yesterday in garden pottering about,was drinking all day tho so,bed early with the mother of all head aches.....work in doors allday in an air con'd office....felt sorry for the till girls today..was bakin on the shop floor....good ole' mole valley...always thinkin of the staff.... :P

Had the young daughters at the weekend - three days messing about on the beach.

Saturday morning looked like John Wayne with sunburnt legs and feet, but the kids wanted to go back to the beach...

So got stuck in with the sand castles again and ended up slicing my foot with the spade, right on the sunburn. :P

HAHA I'm still well topped up from my little jolly to magaluf a few weeks ago so this british sun hasn't touched me!

Should have all listened to mummy! Rub it in properly, don't get in the padling pool till its dried on :P

How could I forget DT :P

was yours on recycling bins :D

I only have four left :yes: 2 english, chem, phiz :D

Sure was. Think I did well other than that question on webbing in vacuum forming which I didn't really have the foggiest about so I guessed. :D

I have 10!!!

2 english, 2 geography, 2 history, 2 french, chemistry and physics. :yp:

FM :good:

used to have a lad working for me many years ago on the golf course,his dad told him to use olive oil and vinigar.never heard of anyone using salad dressing as sun block.he had blisters like you wouldn,t believe.finished up taking him to hospital.the summer 1976 anyone remember it.

how the **** am i supposed to get a sun tan? :P i get into the office about 0515, and dont get out till 1900 some days. its bad in the winter, as i go to work in the dark, and then come home in the dark again.

managed to cut the grass last night about 8pm, so at least the kids can enjoy it.

Sure was. Think I did well other than that question on webbing in vacuum forming which I didn't really have the foggiest about so I guessed. :D

I have 10!!!

2 english, 2 geography, 2 history, 2 french, chemistry and physics. :yp:

FM :D

I wasnt taught about mechanisems :D so i was a bit stuffed on situation 3 :P