David Carradine

bullet boy

You have to ask yourself why do these people do it though don't you?

They reach the heights of popularity,fame and wealth which would be a mecca to most of us and do something like this

It really makes you wonder what goes on in these people's mind does'nt it?

You have to ask yourself why do these people do it though don't you?

They reach the heights of popularity,fame and wealth which would be a mecca to most of us and do something like this

It really makes you wonder what goes on in these people's mind does'nt it?

Aint too much going on in his mind anymore..

rope round his neck and other "parts of his body" plus he's naked and "sat" in a wardrobe yeah go on suicide :good:

think a little pervie play may fit the bill better? either way its now "Kill Bill" 3

KW

Mostly drink or drugs (prescription or otherwise) related - if I was going to top myself we would be talking clean pair of boxers on as a minimum.

EDIT:

And if it was someone from Suffolk, then we would be talking G string and dress / nun's outfit

Edited by Mungler

Mostly drink or drugs (prescription or otherwise) related - if I was going to top myself we would be talking clean pair of boxers on as a minimum.

EDIT:

And if it was someone from Suffolk, then we would be talking G string and dress / nun's outfit

Would you really care what you were wearing at that point?

EDIT:

We are quite particular about our 'visable panty line' in this neck of the woods, as I am sure you are about wearing large 'y's and white vests.

I thought he was a good actor and no doubt many will mourn him.

Edited by starlight32

Sad loss of an actor who meant alot to us 40 somethings.His antics on Kung Fu helped my peers to move on from kiddy style fighting to full on head kicking stuff. Not at all fitting he suffered an undignified death while "choking his chicken ".

If you,re gonna go that way then Bangkok is THE place to do it.

this i always find sad has my own da did this nearly 8 yrs ago

u youve gotta feel for his family and beleive me it hurts like hell

paddy :D

Sorry mate.Always tempting to make light of celebrities even in bad taste.Your kind of loss is all too real and hard to imagine.