Pigeon Floaters

mag357

I have some full bodied flocked pigeon floater decoys complete, anyone interested they are £40 each +postage (approx £8).They are similar to the C.G. type and are deadly, stopped using magnet as its not as effective and is too heavy to lug around. :D

Floaters are now £35 each if you buy a pair.Bodies are full flocked and are on fibreglass rods attached to bird by cradle.Rods are approx 5' and fit into ground spike so they always turn into wind.Postage is at cost (£8 irrespective of nos). You won't find better elsewhere.post-9988-1244624350.jpg

tell you what I have a couple of CG jobs and they are good , but these full flocked ones off mag 357 are THE dogs danglies

and @ £70 a pair they are a steal

KW

:good: Dear Bobby Dazzler, C.G. sells his floaters for £47 each plus £18 postage, thats £65. I can let you have 2 for £70 and free postage and thats the best I can do. A mate helps me to make them and the intention was to make a few for mates but once seen everybody wants them and I would sooner be out shooting than making them. PM me if still interested.

Mag357, any chance of a video to see them in action please?

Cosd

mag357 has asked me to put this link up for you its a video i took first part is in a mild wind, the second half the wind was gusting to over 45mph

th_floaters1.jpg

Hi, they look great but to me who is new to shooting where would they go in your pattern :)??

Hi badger we tend to use a normal pattern large U shape we have the open ends about 35yd apart 10 yds behind each end we put a floater we have found that this seems to channel the birds in to the pattern...

But its like all pigeon shooting one pattern works one day and not the next then its just a case of experimenting..

PS this is with the wind at our backs then the floaters look as thought they are flying at you... :good::P