Irish lads

starlight32

So

Dazza

Other than the begging :good: they are in direct compitition with the locals

ie

living in "free" houses

running Brothles ( who are the clients btw?)

Boozing

Partying

Theiving

Intimidating

jat

M

What do you know about the locals in the area? So you would be happy with these ####'s moving in beside you? Jat? I don't get that one?

They move into the area into free housing, set up brothels, drink and party day and night, harass people that have lived their for years and steal anything that is not nailed down. Their barred out of every shop and bar in the area. This all kicked off after a guy caught three of them ransacking his granny's house. I work a few hundreds yards from where they lived and everytime you left the building

they were staright over asking for money ****** off their heads. The women in the office couldn't go out alone. I feel sorry for the next street that have to put up with them. For all those that condemn what's going on would you welcome them into your street?

Starting to see theres a hidden side to all this....or rather i side the media havnt quite got there head round yet.Reminds me a bit of the TAZER incident on a previous thread,the media jump onto a storey and whip up a load of outrage and sympathy,but underneath theres often another story lurking.The local knowledge seems to point to the fact that there is here.

RH

Dazza,

A bit tongue in cheek I know

However

we do have enough

alcoholics

Party animals

Thieves

Thugs

Brothel keepers

etc etc

of our own local bred sort, spread throughout N Ireland

So like, we dont need any more

not necessarily living in the same street as the Romanians

Very few at the begging mind,

and YES I would rather they ****** off back to Romania

and I appreciate that even if the locals had videotaped endless incidents

the BBC would not have been interested in protraying these "poor" migrants as lowlifes

that was all.

STILL absolutely NO time for INTIMADATION

Edited by dieseldogg

I to like cranfield spent a lot time in ulster during the troubles and found the irish people both sides of the border to be tolerant ,stoic people and very hospitable .

Perhaps these good people of ulster have had enough of these eastern european gypseys moving into their communitys and taking much more out than they are prepared to put in. One of the reports i saw on tv said that none of them were employed and five of the women had given birth to babies in the last few weeks . Who would have paid for the hospital treatment ? non of them were employed so how are they managing to feed them selfs and their familys . They just might be taking advantage of the good old british benifits system .

Harnser .

I am in no way racist but Romanians do my bloody head in. Any time your out having a drink they will try to pick your pockets whilst another one is distracting you with plastic flowers trying to sell you them. Obviously not all of them are like that but I have never came across one that wasn't trying to swindle me. Intimidation isn't acceptable but sometimes people FEEL it is the only way. The law unfortunately can't do everything for everyone.

the media will publish the facts as they see them,add a bit here take a bit out there.sensationalise the story it makes better sales figures.

i live in manchester and the council have by law to set aside a given number of houses for these imigrants to move into whilst local people can be on the housing list for donkeys years waiting for a council house.they are setting up ghettos by housing them all in the same area.had a bunch visit one of our water parks last summer,one were i take the family to feed the ducks and geese,they set a tent up had a tripod set up with a massive pot hanging from it and a fire underneath.there were half a dozen adults and a posse of kids in tow all dressed in there sunday best.there are signs saying no swimming no fires etc.tried to find a warden to have a word but no luck so tried talking to them myself,waste of time so went home.next day curiosity got the better of me so went back to have a look to see if they were still there,they had gone but were there tent had been there were goose feathers everwere.the birds have no fear of people,they,re as tame as chickens so i don,t now how many went in the pot.

Perhaps is it simply a case of these scum who threw bricks and bottles are the very one's who welcomed our squaddies with open arms? the welcome pack being a petrol bomb or some other cowardly device intended to kill or maim.

KW

i think if you check your history and facts it was the other side of the fence who tried to kill and did kill and maim the squaddies not the people who threw the bricks and bottles ,

Taking this off the actual topic for a minute, lets put that one into perspective.

The army were asked to help the Catholic population of NI in the late '60's who were allegedly being persecuted by the protestant majority. Housing, jobs, etc, etc. Yes the squaddies were welcomed with open arms BUT once they were over there it became evident that rather than helping the Catholics, they were adding to the discrimination (most squaddies were protestant, as were the police. Go figure that one). So the sad story continued and perpetuated. We took it from both sides once we became a bit more impartial.

I was over there in the '70's and have been shot at by both sides and had bricks and bottles thrown at me by both sides.

So, taking the SIDES out of it, who are we actually talking about? Thugs and bullies don't need sides, they just need victims.

Sorry for hijacking the topic folks. Have it back now.

Taking this off the actual topic for a minute, lets put that one into perspective.

The army were asked to help the Catholic population of NI in the late '60's who were allegedly being persecuted by the protestant majority. Housing, jobs, etc, etc. Yes the squaddies were welcomed with open arms BUT once they were over there it became evident that rather than helping the Catholics, they were adding to the discrimination (most squaddies were protestant, as were the police. Go figure that one). So the sad story continued and perpetuated. We took it from both sides once we became a bit more impartial.

I was over there in the '70's and have been shot at by both sides and had bricks and bottles thrown at me by both sides.

So, taking the SIDES out of it, who are we actually talking about? Thugs and bullies don't need sides, they just need victims.

Sorry for hijacking the topic folks. Have it back now.

na, the simple answer to the problem has been to put all the idiots on a big island somewhere and let them kill each other away from everyone else :good:

oh.... :no:

:hmm:

na, the simple answer to the problem has been to put all the idiots on a big island somewhere and let them kill each other away from everyone else :lol:

oh.... :good:

:lol:

And you live on a ...................... :hmm:

And it's got a couple of trees on it. :no: