First test for the Lions

henry d

The Lions simply MUST win the 1st Test while they can catch the Boks cold. Then all the pressure is on RSA to even the series in the 2nd Test.

If the Boks win the 1st Test with **** all warm-up then the Lions are screwed.

Henry

6 Welsh, 4 English and the rest Irish players I believe (note there are no Scottish representatives) in the team - you should be supporting SA :yes:

I'll be supporting my team at the club tomorrow, but I must admit that I am a bit worried. The lions have had some cracking games and exposure over the last few weeks, while some of the Boks haven't played in over a month. A fear the initial onslaught might be severe

cheers

Neels

Henry

6 Welsh, 4 English and the rest Irish players I believe (note there are no Scottish representatives) in the team - you should be supporting SA :yes:

Oh dear, you seem to be under a misaprehension that I am Scottish.....I am not, I was born British, but am ENGLISH by grace of God !!

Oh dear, you seem to be under a misaprehension that I am Scottish.....I am not, I was born British, but am ENGLISH by grace of God !!

My sincerest apologies :good:

Though maybe after today's game you'd want to be scottish......

Cheers

Neels