anyone on moochers?

rascal_2005

but then there are people like me that really has an intrest but im made to feel like im not good enougth to view it.

If you get out and about with like-minded folk, then the chances are that you will come across someone who can vouch for you.

My advice is not to panic, the emphasis is on real-life people, rather than armchair countrymen (however well-intentioned they might be...).

LS

I think a site with validated members is pointless, it really puts a noose on site growth and, gives less people to give opinion...on pigeonwatch there are hardly and actually stupid people...and there is not very many people you join and post random things :good:

Steve

The site is more into terrierwork and lurchers and as a result alot more wary of newcomers which could be anti's stealing pictures and using them under false pretences for their own means against the sport that the site members love. :lol: The same could be said for some of the pictures posted on here.

FM :lol: