Furious at work!

Billy.

trouble is - how likely are the police to look into this - not very - not without something a bit firmer than some tool bragging to a work colleague - hopefully it is just a case of a little cheese head trying to show off - although why he'd think anyone would be impressed by his antics is a strange one.

The pol won't do anything unless they have a dead/injured sheep with the crossbow backing up forensic evidence - and that is unlikely - like someone already mentioned though, the next stage is for the idiot to go for some sort of firearm to further enhance his sick little indulgences(even if they are just fantasy).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing about the 20-something girl being shot reminds me of either a family friend or a cousin (when it goes back 2 generations it gets really hard to know) who was walking through a park up north and got shot through the neck by some kids messing about with an air rifle. She was lucky as the pellet narrowly missed her jugular and she is fine now, although still shaken. Atleast in this case, the thugs were caught and duely punished. I hate people who give good people a bad name.

"well if it is he still deserves to answer to the police as to why he thought it would be funny and impressive to boast about such an act."

Remember, if he did something then he deserves to be arrested and convicted, however if he boasted about an "imaginary crime" then it is not the job of the police to round peopel up for Thought Crimes. We are not in Minority Report.

I would get so many years for the thoughts I have had about my boss. B)

Look at it this way William? If he did indeed shoot that Sheep he is a pecker headed stupid mother ******!! And when the boom does get lowered on his piece of **** *** he may come calling on ya. However this dumb *** seems to be boastful and may have already told the whole ******* country. And should it be proven he had lied? Well then he is a proper dumb ***!! Who would fabricate such a story and think if funny? He has already labled his sorry ***..

Cheers brother B) You are making the right call..

Edited by LeeinVA

He needs a size 12 boot up his ****.

I wonder if he has any pictures or a recording on his phone.

He will be shooting cattle next or someone's dog and who knows if he is that mental to shoot a sheep and brag about it even a human being.

"all high power bows and crossbows should be on a ticket like shotguns. "

I don't agree with that.

"anyone could knock up a home made gun, so guns shouldnt be licenced then?"

Correct, I prefer it if it were like in America.

PS. To overzealous people, I am not condoning breaking the law and owning an illegal gun, I jsut don't agree with any form of, bow, knife, gun licensing.

Sounds like a bad idea licensing Bows, untraceable ammo ergo if anyone did anything stupid in your area the first and most likely -only- suspect would be the innocent license holder - My opinion.

Think of all of the undesirables who own Crossbows now, how many do you think would destroy/apply for certification if the Law required?

Criminals DO not use licenced guns. There are approximately 3 milion illegal guns on UK streets and for a much cheaper price than licensed guns. You think a criminal is going to be stiupid to use

a) a traceable gun?

":yes:" a more expensive gun?

Edited by Guest

Criminals DO not use licenced guns. There are approximately 3 milion illegal guns on UK streets and for a much cheaper price than licensed guns. You think a criminal is going to be stiupid to use

a) a traceable gun?

And where did you get that figure from?

If you cant trace or control illegal guns how do you know how many there are on the streets?

"Fact: A continuing parliamentary inquiry into the growing number of black market

weapons has concluded that there are more than three million illegally held firearms in

circulation – double the number believed to have been held 10 years ago – and that

criminals are more willing than ever to use them. One in three criminals under the age of

25 possesses or has access to a firearm. 53"

Read: 53 Reported in The Guardian, September 3, 2000.

If you are more interested you can look at the website:

http://www.gunfacts.info/

There is a lot of information in that booklet relevant to this argument.

excuse my ignorence but why do you guys want to license bows, compound, recurve or otherwise?

i thought the general concensus was to go away from this. all your air rifles and pistols will be next then?

I had a crossbow when back there, as lethal as it was, a high powered air rifle was considered the same.

the point here, license or not is the stupidity of one persons actions, this will again fuel the anti gun populas to scream for a ban again.

Martin.

Yes I agree the last engineer. I mean as shooters aren't we supposed to stand up for shooter's rights, otherwise I might just as wel join PETA...and the Brady Campaign :yes:

Edited by Guest

excuse my ignorence but why do you guys want to license bows, compound, recurve or otherwise?

i thought the general concensus was to go away from this. all your air rifles and pistols will be next then?

I had a crossbow when back there, as lethal as it was, a high powered air rifle was considered the same.

the point here, license or not is the stupidity of one persons actions, this will again fuel the anti gun populas to scream for a ban again.

Martin.

Here here, and well said that man.....

It never fails to amaze me how people on this forum seem to be shockingly willing to state "Ban this" and "Ban that", with only a little information or better yet based upon what they have heard, whilst at the same time aruging like mad that the potentially offensive weapon they own is quite acceptable, and they have a right to it above all others.

What about all the perfectly legal archers, and cross bow shooters, people on this thread have just condemmed, because some **** once shot a sheep?

Should we ban rifles "cost someone once did something bad?" Thought not....

a) a traceable gun?

My point exactly, its only one step closer to subjugating the shooting crowd further, and will bring no peace and only cause harm to the shooting community.. of course they'd make up statistics saying 'Violent crime has been at an all time low since the banning of Crossbows' but just one step closer to section five'ing everything with a trigger, much to everyone's approval (the non-shooters, that is).