wildfowling/duck shooting

JRS

after all the PMs i have received posted by ignorant people the offer is now closed , i was trying to do "others a favour" by offering shooting to people who were interested in a genuine opportunity to go wildfowling , FORGET IT NOW ,OFFER CLOSED

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INTOUCH AND CANNOT FORWARD A LANDLINE NUMBER NEED NOT BOTHER ME AGAIN

yes it wont be offerd again and if it ever is those "neandertals" need not bother me again

people through their own goodness offer help for some which could be the chance of a lifetime and rudeness spoils it and yet there are pages of "people wanting shooting", well after some of the reply's i have had they desreve to sit in armchairs

yes it wont be offerd again and if it ever is those "neandertals" need not bother me again

people through their own goodness offer help for some which could be the chance of a lifetime and rudeness spoils it and yet there are pages of "people wanting shooting", well after some of the reply's i have had they desreve to sit in armchairs

It really is a shame when offers like this come along, I do a fair bit of shooting but would sometimes like to have a change of scenery, what has gone so wrong that the shooting cannot be offered again, possibly with a no pm,s ruling, then the "neandertals" as you call them would have to go public?

We could all then see who the twerps are and what they are up to, are they genuine members even? :hmm:

Should we all miss out just through the attitudes of a minority, it would be nice to think we are not all tarred with the same brush.

Rgds D2D

Just offered some free rabbit shooting on my permissions. The 2 replies I have had so far are Ok but having read these posts I am wondering what I might have let myself in for. I don't think I will be offering the Geese that come down on my permissions!!!

Conan Dog , you never know the two people who pm'd you could turn out to be good lads B) , if it wasnt for ProTom 1 , MM , Mcw and p-a-s, I would not have done as much pest control and learned as much as I have, I appreciate what these forum members have done for me and I would consider p-a-s to be a really good personal friend and if I could do him a good turn I would :good: so all is not lost :lol:

Seems the replies for the original thread run in the same veign as trying to give something away for nothing. I advertised a perfectly good working and quality tv for free, 1st person on the doorstep to collect has it, thinking it might do for someone a bit strapped in todays climate.

The replies and questions i got were unbelievable almost to the point of an inquisition as to why i was giving it away and not selling it, was it duff or iffy etc, i almost said ****** them and took it to the tip but had a young single mum from a split relationship wanting it at the 11th hour, she had no transport or way of getting it so i made the effort to deliver it for her, she was chuffed and to be honest her thanks and smiles made all the waster aggro worthwhile for me.

JRS dont judge all by the way some are, meeting and shareing with the right person is worth your generosity and pacience to filter out the chaff from the wheat it can bring its own rewards.

HMMMMMMMMM

I have been thinking about this stem for a while, I know that when an offer is posted you get the usual number of people posting "I wish it was closer etc" presumably to increase their number of posts, but why would people pm rubbish, I would be delighted if these pms were posted in order that the problem can be shown, the offers I have put up have given a mixture of responses but while nothing came of it I would hesitate to call them all idiots etc, I will continue to offer shooting when I can and I hope others will do the same,

We all know how difficult it is to get started lets do all we can for each other, if there are a few odd balls out there, show who they are they will soon stop or be stopped

Doc