the clubman

beretta

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in Lancashire either actually, so I'll be a conscientious objector in the War of the Roses bootyw.gif

Well it's just me then to wear the Red Rose in this battle, I was born in Liverpool which was then Lancashire not Merseyside and I now live in Warrington which was Lancashire until a civil servant split his tea on a map about 40 years ago and when he had patted it dry it had migrated south to Cheshire.

Problem is I'm not now nor never have been good at fighting nor am I built for running away :lol: I can't pretend to be from Yorkshire cos I'm too good looking and much too intelligent. Oh bullocks, I'm with you Chard I'll sit this one out.

Mr Potter (aka coward of the county)

On a slightly more serious note - I'm off to France first thing in the morning so I want you all to play nicely with each other till I get back.

Well it's just me then to wear the Red Rose in this battle, I was born in Liverpool which was then Lancashire not Merseyside and I now live in Warrington which was Lancashire until a civil servant split his tea on a map about 40 years ago and when he had patted it dry it had migrated south to Cheshire.

Problem is I'm not now nor never have been good at fighting nor am I built for running away B) I can't pretend to be from Yorkshire cos I'm too good looking and much too intelligent. Oh bullocks, I'm with you Chard I'll sit this one out.

Mr Potter (aka coward of the county)

On a slightly more serious note - I'm off to France first thing in the morning so I want you all to play nicely with each other till I get back.

Good luck in the boules tournament Mr P - give those garlic crunchers hell :good:

Have you got a good supply of D & J's? :lol:

Edited by Chard