Deleting Trojans

Ozzy Fudd

need some help, having a bit of trouble getting rid of a trojan downloader on the laptop. for the last few days windows defender has been popping up telling me about a trojan downloader, so i keep clicking to remove it, but it still pops up again half an hour later. i downloaded spyware fighter yesterday, it deleted a load of tracking cookies but the trojan downloader still seems to be there, avast (finally) picked up on it this morning, told it to quarantine it so it could be deleted, then avast started saying it encountered an rpc error!!

does anyone know of any program's that will delete it once and for all, or is there any way i can do it myself?

cheers

Spyware and malware free downloads. Run in safe mode they will get the ******. Will look up advice i received on here a few months back

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...=72483&st=0

Hopefully this will bring up info that I received, involves downloading some software (free) and run laptop in safe mode. Hope this helps it worked for me last time.

Edited by Ballymac

I had a swine of a malware program called braviax on my windows PC and the only program able to get rid of it was SDFix

It's free and good too. Just run it in windows safe mode and it seeks out all malware and trojans etc and deletes them.

I tried

AVG

Avira

Norton

and the free antivirus on the yahoo toolbar and ALL failed to remove the Braviax bug as it self replicates the moment you delete it.

Only SDFix managed to get shot of the problem and as I say it's good for most of the Trojans and spyware out there.