Ford Insurance

pavman

hi Ford insurance I would like to insure my Ford Ranger plz....... pavman wastes 10 mins giving all required details......

Sorry pavman we cant insure your Ford Ranger because you are not a business we dont do members of the public with pick up trucks

<_<

Adrian Flux is your best bet from my own experiences.

thanx guys....I am with Adrian Flux with the freelander sadly they are not so good with the pick ups, quote is over £400 fully comp for me and Mrs P as a named driver

I've just insured my 2000w reg nissan navara king cab 4x4 2.5 turbo intercooler with autonet insurance using compare the market .com.

Came out at £260-00 fully comp with no claims protection.Cheapest was £208-00 but they didn't do no claims protection.

Worth a look.

Im in my late forties so that may make a difference. :hmm:

Ford are ******* useless full stop,

I have just been on the phone to them for 45mins trying to get a spare wheel for a BRAND NEW Fiesta as apparently they don't supply them due to the weight factor and the fuel economy.

Their managers won't speak to me at all, and their customer service is ridiculous. All I want is a spare wheel. They quoted me for ALL the necessary part for the spare wheel, jack, wheelbrace and clamp to hold it all in the car but didn't include a tyre. THe guy then wondered what the problem was. :lol: :lol:

When I said that the tyre is a fundamental part of a spare wheel the phone went quiet.

There is no way on this earth I would ever give Ford another penny.

I know but the fact remains that it should have been in the car.

They only tell you it is an optional extra after you have found you haven't got one. Which luckily was on my drive and not at the side of the M25 :lol: :lol:

And to rub salt in the wound I have just found out that it is free if you ask for it at time or ordering. Yet they fail to tell you that you are not getting one in the first place.

******* ridiculous to the extreme.

Blimey and theres me getting all excited about the new Ford arriving march 29th :lol:

i still feel a bit smug having sorted the trade in the day befor the tax runs out and teh first MOT is due on the freelander :lol:

Edited by pavman

And to rub salt in the wound I have just found out that it is free if you ask for it at time or ordering. Yet they fail to tell you that you are not getting one in the first place.

******* ridiculous to the extreme.

My Shogun might not have aircon but it came with a spare wheel :P:hmm:

Adrian Flux all the way Pavman :good: Got two of my vehicles with them.

Any insurance company that get the staff to dress up like >THIS< to sell their services get my vote :yes:

Blimey and theres me getting all excited about the new Ford arriving march 29th :yp:

i still feel a bit smug having sorted the trade in the day befor the tax runs out and teh first MOT is due on the freelander :P

Should have gone for an L200

:look: :D:Phttp://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=101034

NFU for insurance :yes: :yes: :yes:

I know but the fact remains that it should have been in the car.

They only tell you it is an optional extra after you have found you haven't got one. Which luckily was on my drive and not at the side of the M25 :yp: :look:

These motor manufactures are taking the pee, mate at work went to buy a Honda Jazz, same scenerio, no spare, but a can of air.

ATB

Tony