Do you think he should move?

Boromir

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should he go to Mclaren?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

I voted no as I really think Brawn is the best place for him and F1. I wouldn't be surprised if he did move to McLaren though, they seemed to be getting much stronger at the end of the season and next season will be in a much stronger position. Faced with a pay rise and a stronger car and team behind you, what would you do? :yes:

Button couldn't hold a candle to Hamilton, where was he in the second half of the season once everyone caught up with the aero packages? Just scoring enough points to keep the edge.

If Button moves to any team he was be on the back foot, in the same car Hamilton will leave him standing

well i went off F1 tbh but like someone said, he was unemployed till he was picked up by brown so should stay if only for a year

any how ill stick with lemans and ALMS well we will see what happens next year on the ALMS front as the racing was a tad **** this year

well i went off F1 tbh but like someone said, he was unemployed till he was picked up by brown so should stay if only for a year

any how ill stick with lemans and ALMS well we will see what happens next year on the ALMS front as the racing was a tad **** this year