Is it too early........

danccooke

I don't do Christmas cards to people so I don't know if it is too early to deliver the Christmas Bottle to my permission yet.

i don't want to seem like a kiss *** but i don't want to seem like i have forgotten. (it isn't a sole permission there are other guys that shoot the land too)

clearly as you can tell this is the first time i have been shooting on land that isn't a friends or families.

One big tip "ALWAYS" take some chocs for his wife as well! :lol:

My permission has allowed me to stay but kicked everyone else off bar one :no:

Must admit he did have a point as he always said he wants to know exactly what caliber guns folk were using! but he caught several with stuff they hadnt told him about so he got rid of them, and told the police they had lost their permission :good:

Yes definately LICK A""

Edited by SHOOTEMUP

Malted or Blended ?

I wouldnt be that fussy, any gift is a better offer than no gift at all :lol:

I treat all my permisions,but at the mo i,m having problems sorting out some nice pipe tabbaco for one of them, the shop in Town that sold all stuff like that has closed.

bit of a stupid question then but on one of my new permissions the farmer dont drink..... :no:

Is it not the thought that counts? I am sure he will pass it on if he does not want it, saves him buyiing to pass on!

Are we all just apssing around the same presents anyway?

I am taking my bottle next week + a couple of jars of my honey. :lol:

I can't get too my permission until 22nd Dec so that's when my farmer will be getting his drink, I also buy a little present for everyone in the family.

Farmer = slab of lager (he doesn't drink spirits)

Farmers wife = bottles of wine

The kids = big tin of roses choccies (I bet the Farmer and his wife also get into these)

Farmers mother = box of biscuits & choc liqueurs

I must say though that we get on very well with the farmer and his family and always have a chat every time we go shooting. He is more like a friend now than just the man who allows us onto his land (long may it last).

Malted or Blended ?

I wouldnt be that fussy, any gift is a better offer than no gift at all :lol:

I treat all my permisions,but at the mo i,m having problems sorting out some nice pipe tabbaco for one of them, the shop in Town that sold all stuff like that has closed.

Internet :lol:

Uktobacco is a good one :unsure: