Another Welsh criminal mastermind foiled ........

logstove

There was a case here locally, a few years ago, when a 'criminal mastermind' decided to rob a mini market store using a knife. He fled the store empty handed, but when outside, he forced his way into a car (which was parked up, driver inside) and threatened the driver, at knifepoint, to drive him away from the scene of the crime.

The driver simply got out of his car, and used his key fob to double lock the doors, entrapping the 'robber'

Within minutes, the police arrived and arrested him!

Edited by steve_b_wales

Just pray that the IQ of the average crim stays at around room temperature.

It's the smart ones that scare me.

We had a case round here where a young opportunist thief was in a shop, stealing stuff at 1.00 in the morning, when he was disturbed.

He had left his dog tied up outside, it was unhappy, and a passing plod had the presence of mind (?!?) to investigate.

FG

My pal was a JP. He was continually amazed at the stupidity of those "in front" of him. They really thought that they could carry out their petty crimes and get away with it.

On the other side of the coin, we were burgled and the Police eventually caught the robber. We were asked if we wished to press charges, when we said "Yes" we were told how un-Christian we were. I'm so sorry I was robbed, officer, of course it was all my fault for owning a video. NOT!

Some years ago before roller shutters a lad tried to smash and grab at a locol jewelers.He turned up with a wall brick threw it at the jewelers window which bounced back knocking him out,setting the alarm off,and putting 4 stiches in his eye.He his still reminded of it to this day