Spare a thought for none Christians at Christmas in this Christian cou

Harnser

I hope everybody has a very very merry Christmas.

Those who are not celebrating if they could just carry on with thier normal work and day to day life that will be fine and we'll cover them whenever thier particular religion/belief has a holiday.

Seriously though have a great time wherever whatever you do. Don't spare a thought for me as I will be thinking of me anyway.

As a committed Christian I strongly believe in a multicultual Chistmas - please remember the love of God and follow my Christian example. :good:

I took a Muslim friend out to the pub to celibrate our culture of Christmas - I brought the first round, I had a pint - he had a coke. Then he brought a round I had a pint he had another coke - this went on all evening and he finally agreed to drive me home :good: He thought my idea of Chistmas is a rip off - more explained need over new year, I think theirs was last Friday? :good:

My son went out for a pub crawl well he is nearly 18, I sent him a text - 'don't come home hissed' he texted back 'don't you mean pi$$ed?' - ' no hissed= crawling home on your belly like a pi$$ed up snake' . I gave his friend a life home to the next village, whom gave a perfect display of a reverse roll as he stepped out of my truck. Thus proving where the 'pagan' tradition for getting plastered in mid-winter = you don't hurt yourself when you fall over. :yes:

Merry Chistmas

Edited by pigeon popper

Live and let live.

I don't know about other places but here in dear old London it is becoming a NO NO to display anything Christian.

As a school governor I fought to allow a nativity play in the school. This was allowed but with no Christmas Carols

Morning assembly does not take place now with a prayer or hymn.

Eade is exlpained and played up as is dilwali.

Saying Xmas is a denial of CHRISTmas to appease others.

You don't have to be a devout Christian to defend the right for our people to carry on as they want.

Multi culture as a way of life is a myth. Stand up for being British, let others become British, but don't let us be turned into ****tish.

I would agree and if he keeps it up Father Christmas may get told what a naughty boy he has been and he won't get any pressies this year. :o

Does that mean that Hernster is not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy :no: . Or is that the wrong Christian festival :) .

Merry Christmas every one :no: , and all the best for the new year :angry: .

This sort of **** is what has sent OUR country to the dogs.First they ban the hotcross bun in schools as not to offend and then stage 2 try to eliminate the word CHRISTMAS for festive lights.This is a christian country and other religions should respect our way of life.They may well argue they were raised here but if you put a sheep in a pig pen its still a sheep.My and your grandfathers fought for this country and our boys are still doing it now.Yet i havent seen one of the so called ethnic minority boys there.Do they line the streets when our lads are bought back home in boxes ,i think not.They Let us do the fighting and they sit back to there better western life with nhs and benifit.If you think im racist then you may be right its been created by the constant giving in to the so called ethnic minoritys.

Edited by hitfreshairagain

If it makes anybody feel better, it is fairly well documented that celebrations at "christmas time" have been going on for thousands of years in non-christian cultures, mostly sun worship and winter solstice festivals, and some biblical texts strongly suggest Jesus was born on September /October anyway....It has been suggested that an early Pope declared December 25th as the big day and cunningly in doing so managed to combine these festivals into christian celebrations, thus not upsetting potential converts by taking away the opportunity for a big lash up at the end of the year. So let's not get too worked up about upsetting other religions, as the christians don't have exclusive rights anyway.

Peace and goodwill to all!

My and your grandfathers fought for this country and our boys are still doing it now.Yet i havent seen one of the so called ethnic minority boys there.

Plenty of 'them' out there.

Here's one you might remember.

johnson.jpg

That gong certainly didn't come out of a Christmas cracker!!

Merry Christmas Harnser! :)

I used to give a christmas tip to the chap in my local indian takeaway. I don't think it offended him, in fact he was always well chuffed with his tenner and greeted me with a smile next time I went in!

The only people who are offended by our extreme ways of celebrating are the christians who worry about others being offended. I know a couple of muslims and as far as I'm aware they couldn't give a **** what we do! It doesn't bother them at all.