Spare a thought for none Christians at Christmas in this Christian cou

Harnser

Please spare a thought for the non Christians at christmas who will not be eating pork ,beef , venison and all the feast foods over the next few days . Just remember that there are other beliefs out there who do not celebrate christmas as we christians do . If your christmas tree and lights in your window offends any body from ethnic minoritys then it would be Christian to take them down ,and as good christians please acknowlege other non christian religeous festivals .

A happy Christmas to you all and your dear familys , I hope that this greeting doses not offend .

Harnser .

Well I think Bristol have already took this into account.

I took the gang down town the other evening and all there were was a few light in the trees down in the centre of Bristol. ok the shopping centre looked good but there was about it....I mean come on Bristol Council get with the spirit and those who dont celebrate this time of years, well tough luck :good:

Please spare a thought for the non Christians at christmas who will not be eating pork ,beef , venison and all the feast foods over the next few days . Just remember that there are other beliefs out there who do not celebrate christmas as we christians do . If your christmas tree and lights in your window offends any body from ethnic minoritys then it would be Christian to take them down ,and as good christians please acknowlege other non christian religeous festivals .

A happy Christmas to you all and your dear familys , I hope that this greeting doses not offend .

Harnser .

Wrong section.

should be in jokes :good:

Why do christians get all the stick.

I don't know of many other religion's that consider their belief's will upset others.

I don't mean to sound harsh but everyone should feel free to express their own beliefs, what ever they may be.

After all isn't that a major point of religion and also how would any religion survive if no one was expressing it and passing it on,encouraging possibly newcomers to their religion

Harnser .

Even if it does offend? Who gives a god damn ****!! Merry Christmas to all you fine people of PW :good:

Iv just put up more lights and sent nativerty style christmas cards out too all my ethnic neighbours :good: while having beer and smoke and some pork scratchings

:good: MERRY CHRISTMAS :lol:

Now you are talking mate!! Nothing says Christmas more than beer and pork rinds :yes: YEEEAAAAHHHAAAWWWW!!! Hot damn!!

When I worked in Saudi we were told we would be deported if heard to wish each other happy Christmas. Not that it would have offended the Arabs,more that it bothered their paranoid police state.

In truth ,few Moslems in this country offended by our Christmas cavortings,unless you happen to take a pee on their gatepost or something. The weirdness of some local councils is born out of their knowledge that they have allowed in too many immigrants and are worried they have created a powder keg. The ones I know fully respect Christmas and are first with the cards and pressies.

I would agree and if he keeps it up Father Christmas may get told what a naughty boy he has been and he won't get any pressies this year. :good:

He'll be very disappointed.

He was hoping for a skeet vest, covered in badges and a pair of High Deaf Spex and one of those leather things that top DTL shooters like him have dangling off their bootlaces to rest the muzzles on :good: