Re: Hodnet Victory Shoot

Nicky T

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Aunty, I think we're getting there about 8:30ish :good::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Have a good 'un and I'll see you there :yay:

What time does the shoot start?

I managed to reserve 3 places on the phone last friday, going to pay on the day as it was too late to post a cheque. In all the excitement, I forgot to ask the start time, I assumed it would be 10am :yay:

You're asking for trouble if you don't get there untill 10.00, as by the time you've got your card and are joining the big queue on your first stand, it'll be nearly 11.00 by the time you fire your first shot, you'll be needing those night vision goggles on your last few stands. :)

Cat.

You're asking for trouble if you don't get there untill 10.00, as by the time you've got your card and are joining the big queue on your first stand, it'll be nearly 11.00 by the time you fire your first shot, you'll be needing those night vision goggles on your last few stands. :)

Cat.

Thanks for the advice !

Looks like an early start is the order of the day :lol: .I just hope the snow stays off.

One thing's for sure, IF the weather is kind to you, and IF the daylight holds, you'll have a superb day, with plenty of missed targets to winge and whine about on the long journey back up the M6 to your mud huts. B)

Enjoy it guys, you'll not shoot better targets anywhere in England, Hodnet sets the benchmark. :P

Cat.

Oh dear, perhaps I should have kept quiet..?? :lol:

It was luverly & sunny Darn Sarf at High Lodge today. ;) .... :yes:

Cat.

I shall be going and I only live 10 miles away -- so far there is no sign of it but I will keep you posted -We need it to stay frosty otherwise the hooligans in 4x4's churn up entrance to field where you park --- if wed is like today it will be a grand day out gromit.

Dave

I shall be going and I only live 10 miles away -- so far there is no sign of it but I will keep you posted -We need it to stay frosty otherwise the hooligans in 4x4's churn up entrance to field where you park --- if wed is like today it will be a grand day out gromit.

Dave

That's the spirit Dave and thanks in advance for the heads up

if the weather turns sour :good: