Mag Team

magman

After getting up late this morning set of about 11 oclock to decoy some rape , met me brother and his lad . Put rope bangers on 3 other fields to keep the birds on the move . Set up by 11.45 and shot till 3pm using a magnet and 20 plus decoys .

Magboy made the shot of the day taking 3 birds to 2 shots , jammy *** . :lol:

A pic of the final bag

The two lads

Photo-0339.jpg

Brother with the lads

Photo-0341.jpg

My mug shot

Photo-0342.jpg

Over all an enjoyable day had by all :)

Thanks for looking

Nice 1 lads :lol: ...where,s all of the snow though?

We had 40 head today Rob,25 Pheasant (6 for me :D )and 13 Woodcock(1 for me :) ) 1 Fox and a Pigeon.Great day,great crack and great company...now i,m off out to get Hammered :P

Only had an " of snow so far and it lasted a day :drinks: been nice and sunny today .

Glad you enjoyed your day mate well shot too B) As for the fox :drinks:

Well done Magman, nice bag, (I'll bet the youngsters loved it), good to see somebody else using their loaf and putting out banger ropes, I wouldn't shoot over rape now without 'em. :)

Also, I don't want to put you off, but too much pigeon shooting makes you go off the boil on clays, so when Chard next gives you a whooping, you'll know why. :lol:

Cat.

Well done Magman, nice bag, (I'll bet the youngsters loved it), good to see somebody else using their loaf and putting out banger ropes, I wouldn't shoot over rape now without 'em. :)

Also, I don't want to put you off, but too much pigeon shooting makes you go off the boil on clays, so when Chard next gives you a whooping, you'll know why. :drinks:

Cat.

Pigeons come first cat as it's my love :drinks: the youngster's love it to your right :lol:

As for the banger ropes i would stay at home if i had none B)

Well done Magman, nice bag, (I'll bet the youngsters loved it), good to see somebody else using their loaf and putting out banger ropes, I wouldn't shoot over rape now without 'em. :hmm:

Also, I don't want to put you off, but too much pigeon shooting makes you go off the boil on clays, so when Chard next gives you a whooping, you'll know why. :yes:

Cat.

Been a total numpty to this game can you explain what banger ropes are and how to use them and where to get them please :)

Been a total numpty to this game can you explain what banger ropes are and how to use them and where to get them please :hmm:

You normally get them from rural gunshops,agricultural suppliers etc and are sometimes known as crow scarers.Normally have a 1/2hr fuse between each banger and you stick them in fields which you dont want the pigeons to settle in.The random bangs keep them moving.