How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff Anni :no:

I popped over to Worsley too this evening as they are now open until 7pm on Weds :P Nice to have a little round and excorcise some Kegworth demons :no:

Yeah it was the reason I went :blush: Couldn't go into the open with Keggy as my last outing.

I don't like Kegworth :yes: its my new Bogey ground.

I think I know who you are now. The chaps I met in the wood were different. I think we were waiting behind you on the long crosser from the tower. I think you got six there. Anyway, I'll say hello next time.

I think I know who you are now. The chaps I met in the wood were different. I think we were waiting behind you on the long crosser from the tower. I think you got six there. Anyway, I'll say hello next time.

I did get 6 on the tower stand :good: so are you you the chap with the flames :lol:

I did get 6 on the tower stand ??? so are you you the chap with the flames :yes:

Nope. We were next to them, we had met them before and were talking to them. I was wearing a green fleece with a green vest and blue ear defenders. My mate had a flat cap and a green jacket.

We did also notice the gun paint job. I'm not good enough to have one of those yet. :good:

Nope. We were next to them, we had met them before and were talking to them. I was wearing a green fleece with a green vest and blue ear defenders. My mate had a flat cap and a green jacket.

We did also notice the gun paint job. I'm not good enough to have one of those yet. :good:

Neither was he :yes: Tap me on the shoulder and say hello next time ???

36x50 at my local. Weather bit windy and drizzly but it was a nice layout and thoroughly enjoyed it. One stand caught me out and i got a 3x8 on that. Shot with a different crowd as my usual lot didn't make it today, scored rather well amongst these seasoned shots.

Tied for first place on 43/50 in all-round comp (19/25 sport and 24/25 skeet) at local shoot today. Shoot off on sporting resulted in another tie and i lost it on sudden death :oops: :oops: :oops:

Should have won it in the first shoot off - hit the first 2 pairs out and then dropped the next 2 :mad: :mad: **** knows how i did that - a well onwards and upwards

Edited by Bigweed

Shot Kingsley moor for the first time today .Got off to a terrible start dropping 10 on the first 3 stands .Pulled it back together and finished with a 81.Which i am quite pleased with Weather was great sun shining and a nice cool breeze.

Shot Kingsley moor for the first time today .Got off to a terrible start dropping 10 on the first 3 stands .Pulled it back together and finished with a 81.Which i am quite pleased with Weather was great sun shining and a nice cool breeze.

Well shot, chap, you did better than us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and Anni couldn't resist a trip to Kingsley, but we probably shouldn't have bothered. ???

I think we were still foggy from Hodnet yesterday. :good:

We started on the 4 stands in the field opposite the clubhouse. I normally do really well on them, but I came out of that field 15 birds down :o :lol::P:lol::P:lol:

That's 15/30 :lol:

Anni was about 8 or 9 down, so it was either give up or get our heads down and try to get back into the real world.

Like B325, we seemed to manage it, but we both put in sheeeyte scores, 75 for me and 76 for Anni :lol: :lol: :lol:

A good lesson in not giving up - well you've got to take something home from a day like that ???

Saw Mr Potter and Claybuster there. Mr Potter also had a dodgy start in the field but managed to end in the low 80's, and Claybuster put in a steaming 92.

Great shooting Keef ???

Also saw JKO but he wasn't letting on what he got :lol::P:lol: but he was blaming his new glasses, so it must have been bad

Edited by Chard

Saw Mr Potter and Claybuster there. Mr Potter also had a dodgy start in the field but managed to end in the low 80's, and Claybuster put in a steaming 92.

Great shooting Keef ???

That was certainly better than yesterdays score, it must be the Stella the night before that improves my shooting. :good:???

Yes Rich the field was a lot tougher than usual, I think 94 was still winning when I left so those two on the rabbit stand have proved costly.

Spec Saver did 74ish I think he was suffering from a few trigger pulls, but he shot some of the hard stands well. keep it up Rocket ???:lol::lol:

Hey b325 do you not fancy shooting the charity shoot for the northern team on the 29th May?

If so get your name down ASAP :good:???

Shot Copfurn with Mungler, ME and Mr & Mrs Brokenman - nice morning out but bloody cold!

ME romped home in first with a blinding 65 ex 80 and was the most consistent shot across all stands, nice one :good:

I finished on 62, Mung on 61, BM on 57ish and Mrs BM on err, well, she finished the shoot anyway ???

We're conserving energy and saving the big scores for the North/South shoot ???