How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha, Ask trosky what OAP beat him today!! :look: Phew, never shot a 25 sporting layout like

that before, 3 stands one 9 plus two 8's. bejazers ! simo pairs thrown from ABT layouts from shooting positians round a clockwise segment one had a

rabbit on a motorbike, and one with a simo overhead away!! I hit only 16!! but young trotsky a 11!! I, to my shame tried to ingrate favour with the

pretty lady skeet ref, by asking her if she found my handsome face and winning personallity a turn on! to which she replied- no you daft old berk??

to which I promptly dropped 4!. I started on the dtl S/Barrel dropped the first out then hit the rest!! :lol: second layout ABT, dropped fist pair then another

3!! ...skeet,21.......sporting 16?? however it was a difficult shoot and there was many AA scores below trotsky and my score!! (Memo,) dont like his skeet

vest with the hammer and sicle on the back !! If Annie's bottle hadnt gone, and he had turned up? He woulda GONE DAAAARN as well :P:no::no::P

I let you win this one....as you are getting on a bit... :look:

Good man young Trotsky! :P I know you felt sorry for me as I staggered from layout to layout with the nubile young lady carrying my life support

system on her!! Hhhm :lol: her kiss of life is wonderfull!! Beretta, your mate Richard Blacker was 5 clays behind me!!! I wasted a golden chance by telling

our squad my fine choice of brill jokes! :no::no::P:P

i heard anni had got cold feet and was scared off :no:

Yeah I was ******* in my pants. Beat...I mean see you at Conniston tommorrow :P .

Sorry Paulos and RT, I completely miss timed how long it would take to get there :P I set off at what I thought was with more than enough time as I wanted to have a watch and a mooch about first. Went to cash machine and filled with diesel, Turned on Sat Nav and it said expected time of arrival was the time we should start shooting :no: 2 hours away :P

I put me toe down but the expected time of arrival got worse so turned back :look:

I was looking forword to today aswell :lol:

Good shooting JKO, what happened Paulos :hmm: you been doing well lately.

Shot the Auto shoot at western wood !!! not very well 94 x 120. I think Stirzaker was winning on 113. Another great shoot set up by Steve, now looking forward to the Bennelie in 3 weeks time.

See all the real northern's at Coniston tomorrow. :look: :lol:

Rgds K

I fell apart like a wet cake. I do however, have great bouncebackability so should be fine once I've finished sulking and storming round the house, slamming doors :look:

Get yourself to Conniston lad and give all these old f artknockers a right good pasting :lol:

Shot the Auto shoot at western wood !!! not very well 94 x 120. I think Stirzaker was winning on 113. Another great shoot set up by Steve, now looking forward to the Bennelie in 3 weeks time.

See all the real northern's at Coniston tomorrow. :lol::P

Rgds K

Can't wait for the Benelli :no: I will defo make sure I time that one right :look: Never had the opportunity to shoot at and miss three targets before :no:

Get yourself to Conniston lad and give all these old f artknockers a right good pasting :look:

Hrrrm :lol: How very, very dare you!? You bottled it today, knew you was onto a hiding? pretendend that you couldnd make it!

Then come on, Bleating events stopped you attending?:P Hrrrm? you arent from Daaaarn Saaarf! are you?:P:P:no::no: