How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

We went to Llandegla/Fauxdegla :hmm: today to have a go at this All Round lark :lol:

I don't normally shoot these tart's disciplines, but after we'd shot 25 DTL, 25 Trap and 25 Skeet and I'd scored 20-something on each of them, I thought I was on for a good'un :hmm:

Only my own discipline left, ESP. Bound to do OK on that I thought. **** off :P

14 - ******* 14/25 on ESP. What the **** is that all about? :P

Scores on the doors:

Beretta - 93 :look: Leading when we left (by a long way).

Anni - 79 :look: Good shooting chap. Also cocked up the ESP. It wasn't easy.

Chard - 78 :yes:

Whiskymac - 72 :lol: Nicely done Scott.

Florian - 40 something :lol: Jet lag flying in from Sweden 2 hours before. The lengths some people go to, to shoot a few clays :P:P:lol:

Met KenG there too. Can't remember what he got, but it was good - in the 80's

Good to meet Florian and KenG for the first time.

Good to see you've taken to A/R like duck to water heavy traffic :sly:

Not bad for a first attempt I suppose :lol::P

Well shot everybody, especially B :yes:

Edited by paulos

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot the Charity Shoot at Spenny this morning. Hard work having 5 stands of 5 pairs, but the targets were very good. You came away at the end knowing you could have done better, but fully aware that it would be difficult to improve on it. They had a great long crosser from the crane which took a bit of hitting :look:

I managed a 39 which I thought would be in 'Nowhereville' but wasn't that far off in the end. (I won't bore anybody else with my yarn about the looper that I blitzed, only to be marked down as a loss :yes::sly: - which would have got me into the money :hmm: ) A couple of 44's won it, with a 42 3rd and 40 in 4th place.

I might be at the 100 birder next week, but some disreputable scrote has cleared my bank balance out this morning so I need to try and claw that back beforehand. :yes: :look:

Went to Doveridge just for the practice.Same stands as the British open.Didnt keep score. Shot ok,but never managed to hit that white rabbit at the top of heart attack hill .Only had about 25 shots at it though. :hmm: Anybody manage to hit the thing please tell me how.

Went to Fauxdegla today and tried the all-round malarkey with Chard, Anni, Beretta and Florian. Thoroughly enjoyed the shoot and like a few of the others seemed to shoot the discipline I'm used to worse than the others. Never shot any trap before so good to try something new but safe to say I definitely prefer sporting and skeet. Besides I'm not old enough to shoot tarp yet.

Finished with a 72 which I was pleased with for me.

Good to meet Florian for the first time also. :hmm:

We went to Llandegla/Fauxdegla :hmm: today to have a go at this All Round lark :lol:

I don't normally shoot these tart's disciplines, but after we'd shot 25 DTL, 25 Trap and 25 Skeet and I'd scored 20-something on each of them, I thought I was on for a good'un :yes:

14 - ******* 14/25 on ESP. What the **** is that all about? :lol:

Scores on the doors:

Beretta - 93 :look: Leading when we left (by a long way).

Anni - 79 :look: Good shooting chap. Also cocked up the ESP. It wasn't easy.

Whiskymac - 72 :hmm: Nicely done Scott.

Florian - 40 something :lol: Jet lag flying in from Sweden 2 hours before. The lengths some people go to, to shoot a few clays :lol::lol::P

Good darts chaps :sly:

Good arrows everybody,I managed a 44/50 at Marne on Wednesday. :hmm: At the charity shoot at Spennymoor on my first card I did a 30/50, with 14 major flinches :yes: , and then did i respectable 37/50 with only 1 flinch but like Paulos I also was marked one down on a clay that quite clearly broke in two. Must sort this flinch out. from Auntie. :look:

Good darts chaps :hmm:

Went to Fauxdegla yesterday ( a day early!!!!!)

Went to Hilton Park GC today ( a week early or a week late doh!!!)

How did I do? ***kin terrible ended up buying cotswold stone chippings and mowing the lawn. Absence makes the heart grow fonder?:yes:

Still look on the bright side Weston Park next week should see me wave goodbye to a few quid.

its to stop you nicking them mag :lol::lol: £25 for my efforts :look: :look: :sly:

good to see ken from mid wales coming up for a shoot but didnt come as far as florian :hmm::yes: gothenberg, 3 am flight to manchester, customs with gun then hire car, AND he was late :yes::hmm::lol::lol::P

they are having a 75 bird sporting re/ entry once a month which might appeal to some.

I don't normally shoot these tart's disciplines, but after we'd shot 25 DTL, 25 Trap and 25 Skeet and I'd scored 20-something on each of them, I thought I was on for a good'un :lol:

14 - ******* 14/25 on ESP. What the **** is that all about? :P

Scores on the doors:

Beretta - 93 :sly: Leading when we left (by a long way).

Anni - 79 :yes: Good shooting chap. Also cocked up the ESP. It wasn't easy.

Whiskymac - 72 :P Nicely done Scott.

Florian - 40 something :P Jet lag flying in from Sweden 2 hours before. The lengths some people go to, to shoot a few clays :P:P:P

It was good to meet you chaps for the very first time at Fauxdegla (apart from Brian whom I've met a few times before) . :hmm:

I finished on an OK 83, 2nd place overall behind Beretta, and first in B Class.. :look:

Thought it was nice to win something for a change, until I got my winnings.

A grand total of !!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for it!!!!!!!

£10.

So after paying a fiver more than the BO lads, I got a fiver back.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian must have had at least £15 for winning it :look: Well done Mate..

Go and spend all that dosh on the good wife..

LLandegla-12-09-10-005.jpg

Anybody recognize these blokes from Crimewatch.. :yes: :look: :look:

:hmm: the guy wearing the cap on the right sat down at the table looks just like that fella in the paper caught poaching fish last wednesday :sly:

:lol:

nicely shot folks :yes::hmm:

Edited by Paul223