How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:):yes::hmm: OK Yaar, looks like a lot of the shooters we see each Sunday seem to have taken your advice seriously!! that explains their scores on the website each week!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I think they misheard me when I said that they need to concentrate on their CPSA ranking ;)

Yes, I think they misheard me when I said that they need to concentrate on their CPSA ranking ;)

Yaars, I understand now, it could be a local dialect problem, for instance my wife, "God bless her" thinks that W*****G is a town in China!! :)

Edited by jko

Cattons are up as well

Well done Magman & Chard, another few quid there in the bank.

Looks like I got sandbagged out of a 3rd with a winning score of 86 in C Class

To shoot this with me and the lad cost me £5 yesterday :hmm: need to step up my game for the next few weeks though as im heading for A class :yes:

On a side note there was talk that magboy was the only person to straighten one stand on that course ;) little *** :)

To shoot this with me and the lad cost me £5 yesterday :lol: need to step up my game for the next few weeks though as im heading for A class :lol:

On a side note there was talk that magboy was the only person to straighten one stand on that course :yes: little *** :hmm:

Are you two shooting the All Round next week? :) You should ;)

Chard you can't let the team down. You know I'll only score about 15/100. We need your expertise and rugged good looks.

All these hot chicks that are coming especially to see you will be suicidal if you cancel. :)

I know it's important, but even I can't be in two places at once. I can send a cardboard cutout if it would help ;)

I know it's important, but even I can't be in two places at once. I can send a cardboard cutout if it would help ;)

we better take more shells then if were going to have a cardboard cut out of you with us :yes: If I get board on the DTL I can take a few pot shots at ya :hmm:

Now whatch the rush to get on the last 2 places :)

Not in this neck of the woods, Trotsky.

Round here real men spend Saturdays arm-wrestling, having spitting contests and farting competitions, followed by a night of pillaging

Chard I'm sure you're getting age related memory loss, you forgot after a bit of pillaging there's a good two or three hours on the rape ;):):yes:

Mr Potter