How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nicely shot young nicky :big_boss:

can not believe chard did not sandbag the shoot. must have to much cash now from his nigerian friend. :lol: :o :P

Couldn't sandbag that one :good:

It wasn't done on classes :P Looked like a half decent shoot, not a lot of gimmies <_<

Well shot the Potters and Nicky laaaaaaa :oops:

Ainsley seemed to be hitting some good stuff, though he didn't seem over the moon with his score. Told him to stop arseing around and get in touch with Beretta :P

Nice to have a chat with Auntie :no:

Potter SNR - 90

Potter JNR - 92

Some very good stands on today, one stand cost me 4 targets!!

Shoot was won with a 94 Graham Stirzacker then David Hughes on a 93 then i tied joint 3rd on my 92!! Very pleased with me score but not on that damn stand 7!!

Oh well as a consolation prize, i have a pass out to go on sunday with me Dad :good:

Potter SNR - 90

Potter JNR - 92

Some very good stands on today, one stand cost me 4 targets!!

Shoot was won with a 94 Graham Stirzacker then David Hughes on a 93 then i tied joint 3rd on my 92!! Very pleased with me score but not on that damn stand 7!!

Oh well as a consolation prize, i have a pass out to go on sunday with me Dad :good:

Edited by skyshooter

Did the Police Shoot at Worsley today and pit in an 83. Good to see the Potters (who both were 90+) and Auntie down there along with a guest appearance from Chard for the pool shoot :good:

Enjoyable shoot today at Worsley, the rain held off for long enough for most to finish in the dry. Had a good chat with Nicky T and the ground owner who didn't rule out registered competitions in the future, not a yes, not a no but a definite maybe :big_boss:

HG from both the police & guest shooters was a 94 from Graham Stizaker with Dave Hughes 2nd on 93 with the boy, Son of Potter, 3rd on 92 it was a pity then that there was only high gun and runner-up paid in prize money. I was quite pleased with my score of 90 which would have put me 5th overall but other than the boy getting a bottle of wine for being in the winning guest team (the only guest team!!!) we came home empty handed.

As said I had a good chat with Nicky but also saw Auntie and had a chat with Chard who was saving himself for the weekend. There may have been other PWers there but I either didn't spot them or they were incognito.

Mr Potter

I Cant get used to this posting lark!! We all shot Worsley today Me with game gun shot 77 not so bad, cracked stock on proper gun (Gamba) saw auntie wondered how she shot. Which stand was 7? :good: This wsa one of Joes better layouts today and we all enjoyed it. Anyone shooting over 80 shot well, cograts.

Skyshooter

Stand 7 was the one with the young lad marking in the bright orange fleece, you had a going away/crossing behind left, and the very high up from the left too!!

Was a good shoot, nothing too daft or whizzing behind trees!!

I'd like to have had a pop at that high bird :good:

I expect I'd have straightened it :big_boss:

Right, I remember alzheimers kicking in! Funnily enough did ok on that stand second bird needed uggins of lead and taken in font of you, not late it was almost impossible when it curved away. Noticed quite a delay after shot fired to clay breaking when guys in front shot so doubled lead

Right, I remember alzheimers kicking in! Funnily enough did ok on that stand second bird needed uggins of lead and taken in font of you, not late it was almost impossible when it curved away. Noticed quite a delay after shot fired to clay breaking when guys in front shot so doubled lead

Didn't shoot well today, 6 trigger freezes at least, which pulls the scores down, i must have had 4pulls of the trigger before i managed to get the shot out the barrels,ridiculous 'cause the brain (or lack of it) thinks you have pulled the trigger when you havn't by the time you realise you havn't , the clays in another county. Only managed a pathetic 70 but still enjoyed the shoot and the company. from Auntie. :good::big_boss:<_<

Well done northerners , keep the pressure on the tea bagging southerners :good:

Magman,

Actually we, the boy and I, were holding back a bit today just so as not to frighten the southern softees too much :big_boss:<_< We excpect to shoot much better than that on the big day :oops::no::lol:

Mr Potter

Magman,

Actually we, the boy and I, were holding back a bit today just so as not to frighten the southern softees too much :good::big_boss: We excpect to shoot much better than that on the big day <_<:oops::no:

Mr Potter

Thats very good of you sir but if i can ask a small favour , can you make sure you move up a class in esp this time as i don't fancy the battle :lol:

nicely shot young nicky :good:

can not believe chard did not sandbag the shoot. must have to much cash now from his nigerian friend. :big_boss:<_<:oops:

Thanks :lol: Steady for 10 of the 12 stands with only a couple of wobbles on the other two.

Chard wasn't even close to sandbagging today; he was far too concerned about showing off his new jacket :no: