How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Headed over to Catton Hall was doing really well, only dropped 3 birds over 6 stands, till about half way and it all started to go wrong.

Put me with a 65 which was 3rd in C class (68 was first), hard luck for me Mr Boyd turned up just as I was leaving, so unless he really funks it up, Iam out of the money again, one plus point was it started to throw it down as we left so poor Mr Boyd will of got somewhat wet :angry:

High Gun was 92, I think it was B Winstanly

Pleasure to see Magman - Maglad, Yellow Bear and Mr Potter as always.

Kegworth was indeed inhospital jko - never have I regretted forgetting my coat more than today :good:

Despite the weather the 100 bird sporting course was excellent; worthy of something much more than a regular registered shoot :hmm:

Scores on the doors:

Chard - 80; cracking shooting throughout and managed to keep his head on all the way round :angry:

Timps - 58 (i think); got it together at the end

Nicky T - 56 :hmm: no need to over-analyse today; onwards and upwards :lol:

Anni - It was very close to 50; not looking good for the 682 :lol:

Thank god the company was good - nice to see jko there too :/

Hhhm, Yars thank you young first officer Nick spock, unfortunatly I had to have it away with that young nubile stalker who was convinced I was Annies

... younger brother, in our haste to --- Erh, get it on and was only able to shoot 66 claydons No matter you cant win them all at my age of 39!! :angry: I, Errh had

to make hay while the sun shone.. Congratulations to first medical officer Bones on his sterling performance? **** Sandbagger!! :good::hmm::hmm::lol::/

Edited by jko

How does he do it? :P

Shock & Awe :lol:

Who is this man? :hmm:

Good shoot, shame about the weather :angry:

I was leading B Class when we left, by a fair way :hmm:

Nice to see Jim again, nice to hear his jokes (again) :lol::P:/:P:lol:

Picked up Son of Potters vast winnings while I was there. Don't let me forget I've got it, chap :good:

Edited by Chard

How does he do it? :P

Shock & Awe :o

Who is this man? :hmm:

Good shoot, shame about the weather :angry:

I was leading B Class when we left, by a fair way :lol:

Nice to see Jim again, nice to hear his jokes (again) :/:P:lol::P:lol:

quote]

Shhh, dont let Beretta know I have new jokes , He will be begging to ask to shoot with me again!! and to ask for more tips on how to outshoot you!! Richie

san :good::hmm::P:P:P

Shhh, dont let Beretta know I have new jokes , He will be begging to ask to shoot with me again!!

Yes :angry: I'm sure you're right :good:

Very cool skeet vest, Jim. We're all going to get one just the same (with your name on it)

That'll confuse them :hmm:

Edited by Chard

Kegworth was indeed inhospital jko - never have I regretted forgetting my coat more than today :hmm:

Despite the weather the 100 bird sporting course was excellent; worthy of something much more than a regular registered shoot :/

Scores on the doors:

Chard - 80; cracking shooting throughout and managed to keep his head on all the way round :hmm:

Timps - 58 (i think); got it together at the end

Nicky T - 56 :lol: no need to over-analyse today; onwards and upwards :lol:

Anni - It was very close to 50; not looking good for the 682 :P

Thank god the company was good - nice to see jko there too :lol:

Well shot Chard nice score 2day 4u. was it as tough as yesterdays shoot??

Just seen the scores on web for Coniston yesterday & would you beleive it that bloody slow shooter shot 92 & put me in 4th :P:P

Thats it dont follow me any more cus they will be a big que :angry::good:

Just had a look on the site K, well shot :hmm: Makes for depressing reading though :P :P :P :o :P

Tim Webster's 97 was phenominal though :/:lol: :lol:

yes would u credit it Webster's only 17 years of age, digweed & faulds hang up ur guns. :angry::good:

Don't worry P about yesterday it was a tough shoot & I only started to shoot well after I shot the pool shoot.

Come to Doveridge on the day after PW shoot it will be a toughie and good practice cus the British Open is there in September :hmm::lol:

Well shot Chard nice score 2day 4u. was it as tough as yesterdays shoot??

Just seen the scores on web for Coniston yesterday & would you beleive it that bloody slow shooter shot 92 & put me in 4th :lol::/

Thats it dont follow me any more cus they will be a big que :angry::good:

Tougher than yesterday K. Loads of AA Class were in the 70's or even 60's :hmm:

Good result for you at Coniston. Also looks like Anni might have clicked into =3rd in B Class yesterday :hmm:

Edited by Chard

Sorry I missed the company at Kegworth today but very pleased I missed the weather though. Catton was dry up until I was well on my way home at about 2ish.

Same story as yesterday on the shooting front, only straightened 2 x 14 stands, three away on another couple and the rest 1's and 2's away to finish on a disappointing 81.

Chard, do me a favour and give the boys prize money straight to me, he owes me about a £million for bringing him up and this could be the start of the payback :angry::good:

Mr P

Tougher than yesterday K. Loads of AA Class were in the 70's or even 60's :hmm:

Good result for you at Coniston. Also looks like Anni might have clicked into =3rd in B Class yesterday :hmm:

Just rang a few local lads & ur score of 80 was a fantastic score cus the A & AA class wos a lot lower than u sandbagger :angry::good:

Sorry I missed the company at Kegworth today but very pleased I missed the weather though. Catton was dry up until I was well on my way home at about 2ish.

Same story as yesterday on the shooting front, only straightened 2 x 14 stands, three away on another couple and the rest 1's and 2's away to finish on a disappointing 81.

Chard, do me a favour and give the boys prize money straight to me, he owes me about a £million for bringing him up and this could be the start of the payback :hmm::hmm:

Mr P

Tidy shooting Mr P, I believe the scores weren't big at Catton today either, so you've probably not done too badly there. :lol:

With regards to the lads cash, I wouldn't order the Bentley just yet :lol:

Just rang a few local lads & ur score of 80 was a fantastic score cus the A & AA class wos a lot lower than u sandbagger :angry::good:

:/:P:lol::P

Yes :hmm: I'm sure you're right :lol:

Very cool skeet vest, Jim. We're all going to get one just the same (with your name on it)

That'll confuse them :/

What the **** Ime allready confused, Hrrm, Still thats OK, I cant shoot good anymore so at least I can be a shooting apparell ICON :angry::good::hmm:

Sandbagging Chard :angry: I will be ringing the CPSA in the morning to have you bumped up to A class. :lol:

I suppose I should say "Well done" as well I suppose :hmm:

I'm not sure about Doveridge K, 2 shoots a weekend proves rather pricey so I will need to see how it goes. I've run out of shells now as well so I will need to buy some more :hmm::good:

Edited by paulos

Sandbagging Chard :angry: I will be ringing the CPSA in the morning to have you bumped up to A class. :lol:

I suppose I should say "Well done" as well I suppose :lol:

I'm not sure about Doveridge K, 2 shoots a weekend proves rather pricey so I will need to see how it goes. I've run out of shells now as well so I will need to buy some more :/:hmm:

******* students :good:

I've started a special student rate for clay coaching - £850 an hour :hmm:

When do you want me to pop you down for the first session? :lol:

******* students :angry:

I've started a special student rate for clay coaching - £850 an hour :good:

When do you want me to pop you down for the first session? :hmm:

Coaching?? That's cheating in my book :hmm:

...it may go some way towards explaining why I am so utterly awful at this game though :lol:

DTL it is for me from now on. It's cheap, easy and local :lol: (Just how I like it :/ )