got some guy on my house roof

ryantidgwell

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question know one has asked - how did the little scroat get up there in the first place?

:rolleyes:

Someone told him that Santa had left a case of White Lightening up there by mistake on Christmas Eve - The little **** was up the drainpipe like a little squirrel in double quick time! That's what has pi**ed him off so much, when he got up there he found that they only told him that to wind him up cos they didn't like the colour of his track suit!

Someone told him that Santa had left a case of White Lightening up there by mistake on Christmas Eve - The little **** was up the drainpipe like a little squirrel in double quick time! That's what has pi**ed him off so much, when he got up there he found that they only told him that to wind him up cos they didn't like the colour of his track suit!

His mum bet him he couldnt climb up there with his trackie bottoms around his knee caps and hood over his face!!! though he has won.... a packet of superkings, a bottle of lambrini and an 1/8th of his mums finest skunk!!!

well the little **** is down !! he asked to come down cos he was freezing , they said two mins to him took them nearly 40 as the first lorry they brought in the ladder was too big to get under the power lines lmao ! so the **** had to freeze up there for longer got him down and swifly arrested by 10 cops (poitless) should have beat him down ! roof dont look too bad chimeny stack missing about 30 bricks and dont no how many tiles till day light but will see tommorrow !

This is like the old 1980s CB wind ups where gullible folk would be out in their cars really looking for the escaped circus lion. P M S L and feeling sorry for ya'll..

Funny you should say that FC. I lived in Grimsby for a few years in the late 80's/early 90s and recall being ordered to stay in the pub (Lloyds, I think, on the main shopping street) by the police as there was indeed an escaped circus lion wandering about the town. I think it actually mauled a few people before they caught it. Maybe others can remember the incident? All sorts of strange things happened to me up there, it was a very odd place. Maybe one day I'll tell you the story of when I found a dead tramp in People's Park....