Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have none of you been reading Mr Truter's articles in Clay Shooting Magazine?? :blink: A nutrigrain bar and glass of OJ is all you need before you shoot. :good:

I should cocoa

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

What time are you guys likely to be at the Fennes until? And what Chinese buffet are you thinking of?

BR

RC

Meet at 3ish, the place closes at 6. Errrrrr, shoot until 5 at a guess.

Martin, how many of us are there? I'm bringing +1 i think (the bird).

RC,

The plan is we get to the fennes around 3 ish, we blat a few clays and have a chat until about 5.30 ish. We then battle through the traffic in braintree to freeport and go in Aroma.

It probably won't work like that but that is what we are aiming for.

Markio,

If the bird is coming do you want me to bring the 28bore?

Markio,

If the bird is coming do you want me to bring the 28bore?

Damn good idea mate, if that's cool then great. I'll try and get some carts from their counter. :good:

EDIT: I'm bring the pump as she wants a go on that. <Insert Joke Here>. :blink:

Edited by Markio

Just a quick note to the heroic duo Chard & Anni to wish them luck on their expedition South. I had hoped to combine a family visit to Chelmsford with shooting this but that fell through :good: then Cheshire scheduled their FITASC championship for this Sunday at Kegworth so tempering my disappointment.

Anyway Chard & Anni for God's sake be careful, enjoy it and try not to shoot too well, we need to lull the shandy swillers into thinking they might have a ghost of a chance on the 29th just beat them by 1 or 2 birds and not the 20 or 30 I know you're capable of.

Mr Potter

PS Try not to be to shocked but I don't think they have got any canals in Essex, well not proper ones with bikes, trolleys and dead dogs. What sort of place doest have proper canals, they even have them abroad :blink: :blink: :hmm:

Damn good idea mate, if that's cool then great. I'll try and get some carts from their counter. :good:

EDIT: I'm bring the pump as she wants a go on that. <Insert Joke Here>. :blink:

Don't worry about cartridges, I have got plenty. I am ever so slightly cheaper than the fennes :blink: :hmm:

Thanks Mr Potter :angry:

I will try not to hit to much, let a few past just to give them abit of hope ;)

Having been brought up right next to the Bridgewater I'm abit concerned at travelling to a place where they Don't have a Cut :huh::lol: I must go out early morning to collect a jam jar full for luck.

Good luck at Kegworth if you get over there :yes:

sod the above, give them a right old stuffing to show them what the outcome will be when they venture north :yes::yes:

the north expects great results. heads down and use your noggins :lol::huh:;)

:angry::yes:

Give em hell you two :yes::good:

Do you have script writers?

This is classic stuff, Clement and La Frenais had better look out :lol: :lol:

At the risk of sounding deluded.................

Seen several guys beat themselves up too much over this (myself included), the whole point of this caper is to enjoy it, whilst i appreciate a competitive edge is very healthy, there is a line where enjoyment and competitiveness cross

We are here to enjoy our sport AND do the best of our ability

here endeth the sermon :angry::yes:

Your deluded :angry:

Its the Essex masters, it's a competition :lol: I go every week to a competition here or there and enjoy myself win or lose. never beaten meself up about it just make amends the next time out.

I don't get much out of shooting for the sake of it :huh: Only the comps seem to make me shoot straight.

I know Chard is going there to beat me and I would expect nothing less :yes:

Fudge packing gaylords :yes:

If I don't come back with a shotgun prize, I'm going to nick one :good::lol::yes:

I've got my Medium Brass Turbo Eley Bitchmuthas polished individually and numbered 1-100 :huh:

I'm flying high on Crack Antibiotics. I'll top up with a Gook Gutbuster Banquet on Friday night and it'll all be over bar the shouting :angry:

Edit - **** I need 200 Medium Brass Turbo Eley Bitchmuthas ;)

Edited by Chard

Fudge packing gaylords :yes:

If I don't come back with a shotgun prize, I'm going to nick one :yes::lol::yes:

I've got my Medium Brass Turbo Eley Bitchmuthas polished individually and numbered 1-100 :huh:

I'm flying high on Crack Antibiotics. I'll top up with a Gook Gutbuster Banquet on Friday night and it'll all be over bar the shouting :angry:

Edit - **** I need 200 Medium Brass Turbo Eley Bitchmuthas :good:

**** i just spat over my screen. ;)

Got all the Eley First dumb **** mother****ers i need.