• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent,

We can send you out for the kebabs at 2AM. :oops:

Us numpties have got this in the bag :good::good:

If the cream of the softies are already planning to be on the ale till 2 in the morning THEN finishing off the night, or should I say morning, with a generous helping of salmonella in a pitta there can only be one of three results. One hungover and can't decide which of the 3 clays they can see to shoot at. Two the screaming squits so can't shoot as they'll all be camped in portaloos and three is a combination of one and two :good: The effects of one will be much magnified anyway as they are only used to that lukewarm gnats **** that passes for beer south of Birmingham.

I of course will be taking the zen approach to the contest, a warm scented bath at 19:00, a glass of milk infused with vital herbs at 20:00, bed at 20:30 with strict instructions to her NOT to disturb me (for ANYTHING). Rise at 05:00, meditate for 15 minutes, 2 lightly poached eggs sprinkled with vital herbs + a small china mug of camomille tea. Arrive at the ground at 07:55, 5 minutes breathing exercises and finally go out and kick the *****out of whichever softies aren't laid low with the ab-dabs.

I am absolutely certain my fellow northerns will be doing something similar, what we mustn't forget to do though is practice being magnanimous in victory (I have started, I'm constantly muttering "we must not gloat" under my breath.

Mr (new age) Potter

Edited by Mr Potter

Us numpties have got this in the bag :oops::good:

If the cream of the softies are already planning to be on the ale till 2 in the morning THEN finishing off the night, or should I say morning, with a generous helping of salmonella in a pitta there can only be one of three results. One hungover and can't decide which of the 3 clays they can see to shoot at. Two the screaming squits so can't shoot as they'll all be camped in portaloos and three is a combination of one and two :good: The effects of one will be much magnified anyway as they are only used to that lukewarm gnats **** that passes for beer south of Birmingham.

I of course will be taking the zen approach to the contest, a warm scented bath at 19:00, a glass of milk infused with vital herbs at 20:00, bed at 20:30 with strict instructions to her NOT to disturb me (for ANYTHING). Rise at 05:00, meditate for 15 minutes, 2 lightly poached eggs sprinkled with vital herbs + a small china mug of camomille tea. Arrive at the ground at 07:55, 5 minutes breathing exercises and finally go out and kick the *****out of whichever softies aren't laid low with the ab-dabs.

I am absolutely certain my fellow northerns will be doing something similar, what we mustn't forget to do though is practice being magnanimous in victory (I have started, I'm constantly muttering "we must not gloat" under my breath.

Mr (new age) Potter

i will be sacrificing a virgin to the clay gods before breakfast. they cant do that down south, AS THEY DONT HAVE ANY!! :yp: :good: :good:

You've got loads because you're all wee-willy-winkies and hopeless in the sack and they'd rather go without. :P:oops:

:good: :good: :good: :good: down south the girls donate their virginity to the charity www.bonedbymycousin.com :P :yp: :yp:

Us numpties have got this in the bag :oops::good:

Mr (new age) Potter

Usual northern morning really.... :good:

Shaun

No not rough but it has been known for a car to be broken into -- usual precautions - to my mind safer in than in car any day - wrap box up and no one will be the wiser as you walk in to Travelodge.

Dave

Dont really want to leave a gun in a hotel room when im not there......i will probably split it and have half in the car and half in the room

shaun

First of the suffeners to drop out now they know what they are up against..... :oops:

shaun

I'm from Cheshire..... just happen to live in the south :good:

Just gotta love the skeet bashing on here :good:

Jon.

Edited by JonD

I'm from Cheshire..... just happen to live in the south :oops:

It's true, i've met him and couldn't understand a ******* word he said!

Jon, blowing the ESP shoot of the century for "a bit of skeet" is frankly, beyond gay.

I tried but couldn't have put it better myself.

It's true, i've met him and couldn't understand a ******* word he said!

I tried but couldn't have put it better myself.

I do shoot ESP but the grounds round here are limited due to cost.

OK, I shoot mainly skeet but i'd be better off asking what's the best way of shooting a pigeon at 400 yds with my asthmatic .22 50 years old airgun to get a clean kill than admitting i shoot skeet........ I'd get a better welcome.

Just to add, i'll still be donating to a great cause.

Jon.

Edited by JonD

Couldn't be chuffed reading through 40 pages of replies but assuming I haven't missed anything in the 35 pages i haven't read... count me in.

Could the organisers please put a post up JUST for participants to add thier name to, would make it easier to see how big this will be and easier for the organisers to get a head count at a glance.

Are there any decent camping facilities nearby? would possibly rather do that than a travelodge.

As for donations, I am happy to supply a prize for the raffle (bottle of single malt or something) or would you rather I just threw an extra £30 into the donation pot?

Also... if you want bookings and payments up-front, where do I send the dosh? (that was probably mentioned between pages 5 and 35!!!! :blink: )

Ta

Paul

PS.... I will, of course, be representing the 'land of real men' i.e. the North :good:

Edited by Vipa