anyone recommend me some warm gloves

daveydw

My circulation isnt excally great in cold weather either and the best gloves i've found are these from Regatta.They're a bit cumbersome when reloading,but i think you've got to offset practicality with their use.They dont look much for the price,but i can personally vouch for them.

My mum had Reynards too so i fully sympathise with you-just hoping its not hereditary cos im tending to feel it more the older i get.Do you have the 6 monthly infusion of drugs at hospital to open up the blood vessels etc?

My circulation isnt excally great in cold weather either and the best gloves i've found are these from Regatta.They're a bit cumbersome when reloading,but i think you've got to offset practicality with their use.They dont look much for the price,but i can personally vouch for them.

My mum had Reynards too so i fully sympathise with you-just hoping its not hereditary cos im tending to feel it more the older i get.Do you have the 6 monthly infusion of drugs at hospital to open up the blood vessels etc?

no drugs as yet there just monitorig me at the moment as iam only 38

thanks for the advice

Not for trigger finger fingers ...... but just a few days ago a lad on here was selling army extreme weather mits.... may be you could use a leather glove inside your right mit and slip it off when shooting. Might be a mad idea but all depends what you are doing. And nobody said you need to wear matching gloves/mits on your left and right hands .... have a look in the sales section

no drugs as yet there just monitorig me at the moment as iam only 38

thanks for the advice

Do look after yourself though.My mum had it pretty bad and often had to wear odd thermal white gloves with metalic strips in them (which if memory serves me were something to do with Nasa) around the house in summer.She used to take a drug called Nifedipine and twice a year go into hospital for 5 days at a time for an infusion of another sort.Do remember that smoking makes it much worse.

Good luck!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">A good handwarmer.

Or these with some thin motor bike inner gloves as well.

Edited by THEINVISIBLESCARECROW

The missus uses neoprene fishing gloves as they're waterproof when training dogs but used to say they were not so warm then i got her a pair of silk jockey undergloves from a local equestrian shop and she says worn togeather they're great and as there both only thin you can still feel what your doing, the silks were only £8.

Was not going to reply cos all them posh gloves mentioned above...however, them Thinsulate thermal jobbies in the garages for 3 quid are well warm. I ride my mountain bike 2-3 times a week and at this time of year my hands quickly get very cold if I forget my gloves. Nothing penetrates them. Sometimes I take them off for a breather-to hot! Only an idea and for three quid they are definately worth a try. Oh nearly forgot, get some of the polythene gloves they have on the forecourt and put them on first. Old motorcycle trick. Mmm.

Edited by christy

I too suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, and what a pain it can be...and I'm only in my mid twenties!

I wear leather shooting gloves with a pair of glove liners by Icebreaker (not the cheapest but goot kit). To be honest, my hands do still sometimes get cold but I think it does a pretty good job.

Not tried them but the heated ones might be worth investigating. Generating heat might work better than trying to hang on to what's left in your fingers. I know some exist for skiers too.

Hi,

I have some Beretta windstopper mitts which fold back as fingerless gloves - very warm. Also I tried a pair of Sealskinz waterproof shooting gloves - very nice. Have you also thought about using a handwarmer such as the Peacock ones or even 2 - one for each hand.

cheers,

• 2 weeks later...